PDA

View Full Version : Tc finally!!!!

TMAC
09-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Congrats to 15 team!! Thanks Wayne for bringing TEDDY
to the badest bull ring in the northeast....The one day I committ the
Family, well I was close splish splash. Hear mods qualifying from there.. Music to my ears..Well Rodgers 2nd thinking it was a pretty good to watch. Hope so.

TMAC
09-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Really , not one reply from this thread..Read by a few. Since I wasnt there. I wrote what I though might have happened. Was close with Rogers running hard with TC. Gets flagged for dropping water..( just asking who was
Behind him? ). Thought at least one die hard of modified rAcing who was there, as
Well as a fan of one of the best.would of replied
With some hindsight .

modified_fan
09-06-2012, 08:31 AM
It was a very relieving win for Teddy.

I was sitting with him during the legend race talking about the rest of the season and next year, and you could sense his frustration over no Riverhead wins. After the race his outlooked was considerably different, as he was as giddy as a 5 y/o in left alone in a candy store.

Watching him run the outside against the 14 at the start, shows the delight it is to watch him at starts and restarts. Its not easy running the outside here. Ask the 20 who was accidentally taken out when the inside car couldn't hold a line. Tell me one driver who has raced more cleanly this season?

It will be interesting if he makes the decision to fly down after Thompson qualifying. The chances of him doing that would have been next to nothing.........before this win.

TMAC
09-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Well hope to hell he does, for Saturday . Thanks for the
Reply as well. Now is he driven 3 sept 15?(would rather see him in 15 for that race, just saying)
Tell ya his debute in legends a few weeks ago was pretty dam unbelievable , up in the air, fenders off lol. Was great watching...And! How about that PASS late model race up in his playground!last week

modified_fan
09-07-2012, 08:25 AM
1. All I know is that when he left the track Saturday, he was psyched to see IF he could make it back...........even knowing that would mean that he would start at the rear of the field. BUT.....i'm not certain if he had truly pondered the logistics of his travel between Plainville, Thompson, and Riverhead. I'll be pessimistic and plan on Danny, until we get the call that he's at the airport.

2. The tour show is still up in the air as there are considerations differing for deciding on the 3 versus the 15.

3. He loved driving the 48 legend. He's said over and over that he could put that thing on the outside and to the front from the rear, if given enough laps. Many thanks to the Young family!!!

4. He was eager to drive that Pass late model, due to it being a very good car. He did ***** that it was the hottest (temp wise) race he'd ever been in due to the layout of the car, but loved driving the car to the win at Stafford.

TMAC
09-11-2012, 08:39 AM
TC will be driving the 15 instead of 3 mod at Riverhead tour race.Excellant choice!

luvmods
09-11-2012, 10:13 AM
TMAC, yes Teddy will be the 15, however, it will be re-numbered to the "3" for the tour owner's points. We want to wish all competitors and crew a safe and fun race. Good luck Teddy! :)
Laurie Lechner (#15 mod)