PDA

View Full Version : fox news and mods

csammy
09-04-2012, 06:58 PM
did any one see fox news in the morning either sunday or monday morning i cant remember what day but they were at the hall of fame and the news caster was walking along the indoor track announcing the cars and the drivers who drove them petty pearson ect when he got to the orange 61 car of riche evans all he had to say was this was a concept car that never panned out never even mentioned evans name or the titles he won this guy must of been feed all the info about the history of the drivers and the cars they ran and if nascar told the reporter it was a concept no wonder we have the problems with the tour

JWfor8x
09-05-2012, 10:15 AM
did any one see fox news in the morning either sunday or monday morning i cant remember what day but they were at the hall of fame and the news caster was walking along the indoor track announcing the cars and the drivers who drove them petty pearson ect when he got to the orange 61 car of riche evans all he had to say was this was a concept car that never panned out never even mentioned evans name or the titles he won this guy must of been feed all the info about the history of the drivers and the cars they ran and if nascar told the reporter it was a concept no wonder we have the problems with the tour

Just a question. Why in the world would you think that NASCAR would tell a reporter that Richie's car was a concept car? What possible reason would there be for them to do that?

Moa57
09-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Well, it is Fox News, you really can't expect anything more.....LOL

MJProcko
09-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Well, it is Fox News, you really can't expect anything more.....LOL

atleast Fox was there, no one from the othere networks would be caught dead at the HoF - a shrine to a bunch of white men driving around in circles in air polluting gas guzzlers (in their eyes.)

csammy
09-05-2012, 06:41 PM
all i know is what i heard the reporter said it was a concept car as far as the reporter saying it was a concept car i dont know the reason but he knew way to much about the cars and drivers with out being fed info wether it was nascar or some flunke working for fox and if it was a flunke then he was fed info by some body in nascar thats the way i see it you just had to see the interview and come up with your own conclusions on where the info came from and i think it was sunday morning that it was on

csammy
09-05-2012, 08:55 PM
the reporter was brian kilmeade on fox and friends it was sunday morning 9-2-2012 i tried to acess the video but just cant seem to find the right video
type in fox news article september 2 2012 on nascar hall of fame and see what you more computer savy people can come up with

fastbackss
09-05-2012, 09:16 PM
I spent some time looking for the video - there is plenty of video from the reporters changing tyres, but not the video you were referring to. Right then, I heard whirring outside my window. It was plain as day, a black helicopter. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a roll of toilet paper. I fastened a piece of cellophane to one end and looked through my cobbled telescope. The logo was plain as day on the side - it said RACSAN. If I didn't believe in conspiracies to keep the modifieds down, I do now!

Seriously though, do you think this was an intentional slight? It was probably some "flunke" working on the weekend who thought NASCAR on his/her resume would work good that was giving him the information. Don't you think NASCAR was pleased to get some press - but would take the time to throw a jab in at the modifieds?

Can we get acadia back please?

-Mike

jaFor
09-05-2012, 10:19 PM
A question for csammy... do you not have a period (.) or comma (,) or shift key on your keyboard? I don't know about others who try to read your posts but I find it childish.

Teds Race Tours
09-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Fox News Reported today that Planet Earth Was Flat. Columbus was indeed a fool.

Analyst
09-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Very funny Ted! What's next? Al Gore invented the internet?

JWfor8x
09-09-2012, 08:36 PM

I always figured that the world was both flat and round, kind of like a coin and that racers lived on the edge.