PDA

View Full Version : Rain in the Forecast for Carquest Fall Finally at Stafford

RacnJason00
09-26-2012, 01:08 PM
If the Fall Finally at Stafford gets rained out this weekend, the race will be rescheduled for October 6th and 7th per order of NASCAR and track officials at Stafford Motor Speedway. That is the info I recived today.

Acadia
09-27-2012, 08:05 AM
It's not looking good.

Any idea if they are going to call it off soon?

That's a lot of teams that are going to be traveling, with a good probability of being rained out.

WMT10
09-27-2012, 10:00 AM
SATURDAY: Cloudy skies with a passing shower possible. Not much rain at all. Some breaks of sun too! Highs in the upper 60s to near 70.

SUNDAY: Clouds and sunshine. Looking pretty dry. Very slight shower threat. Highs in the middle to upper 60s

BigMac
09-27-2012, 05:57 PM
$35 general admission. Another $3.50 discount coupon is available in AARN this week. Thats about a $23 dollar difference beween Stafford and what it costs to go to a tour race at Thompson. Think about that. Point,game and match to Stafford.

RacnJason00
09-27-2012, 06:46 PM
WMT10 is right the weather is getting better buy the day. I'm making the haul from Maine so hopefully we will see some good racing!!

MJProcko
09-27-2012, 06:46 PM
$35 general admission. Another $3.50 discount coupon is available in AARN this week. Thats about a $23 dollar difference beween Stafford and what it costs to go to a tour race at Thompson. Think about that. Point,game and match to Stafford.

true, Stafford is not trying to make up for a dismal weekly racing season. Although I believe the World Series is worth 50 bucks considering the amount of racing you are offered over 2 days. I wonder what the VMS crowd thinks of that heavy price tag?

Sicklajoie
09-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Plus the Stafford regular weekly divisions are the best in New England.

Acadia
09-27-2012, 07:48 PM
For Sunday:

"A chance of rain or drizzle before 9am, then a chance of drizzle between 9am and 5pm, then a chance of rain or drizzle after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible."

They are really splitting hairs between rain and drizzle. Oh, and the timing.

Everybody, wear rain gear and bring umbrellas so it won't rain.

Acadia
09-28-2012, 07:27 AM
Revised forecast of of this Friday AM:

A chance of rain or drizzle before 11am, then a chance of showers after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.