PDA

View Full Version : Ole blue at stafford

TMAC
09-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Anyone know what's up with 3 team. Do they have a spare modified for stafford?thanks for any info

RGeeProductions
09-26-2012, 08:29 PM
It"s ole red & black!!!

uticamike
09-26-2012, 08:48 PM
It's ole Wayne Anderson doing what racers do best. Helping out in a pinch.

TMAC
09-27-2012, 07:49 AM
It's ole Wayne Anderson doing what racers do best. Helping out in a pinch.

That's great news. Was hopeing that would be the case...

Acadia
09-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Well, in 5 points races, TC finished 4th, 5th twice and wrecked twice. Won the non-points showdown.

The BRE cars are wrecked, so now they have to borrow a car. Oh boy.

Me thinks NASCAR needs to sit down with the driver, that has nothing to gain or lose these next two races, and let it be known that he needs to stay away from the 4 or he will be black flagged.

Yep, NASCAR needs to freely wave that black flag these next two races, or these last two races can become demolition derbies.

RBH
09-28-2012, 08:25 PM
I probably shouldn't respond to this, but, who made you the expert on everything when you know very few of the facts! You seem to thrive on stirring s--- without any accurate info. Sorry if I insulted anyone.

RGeeProductions
09-28-2012, 09:50 PM
I really have to find a way to add a 'like' button in this forum.....
or maybe 'dislike'????

wmass01013
09-28-2012, 11:11 PM
Well, in 5 points races, TC finished 4th, 5th twice and wrecked twice. Won the non-points showdown.

The BRE cars are wrecked, so now they have to borrow a car. Oh boy.

Me thinks NASCAR needs to sit down with the driver, that has nothing to gain or lose these next two races, and let it be known that he needs to stay away from the 4 or he will be black flagged.

Yep, NASCAR needs to freely wave that black flag these next two races, or these last two races can become demolition derbies.

Valid Observation

BigMac
09-29-2012, 09:34 AM
Two things I'm sure of this weekend. The sky is blue and the 4 will end their day on the hook. If Nascar didn't throw a black flag on the 4 last week they will never throw a black flag. For the record, TC wasn't in the 3 car when the other BRE modified got wrecked last month.

Acadia
09-29-2012, 09:59 AM
Two things I'm sure of this weekend. The sky is blue and the 4 will end their day on the hook. If Nascar didn't throw a black flag on the 4 last week they will never throw a black flag. For the record, TC wasn't in the 3 car when the other BRE modified got wrecked last month.

TC was in the 3 at Bristol, right? He was done at lap 105, wrecked. Bristol and Loudon = 2

If NASCAR were to throw a black flag for that, it will be a change in precedent.

Then there is the Masse incident in the 3.

Looks like the sky will be grey this weekend, let's hope the 4 doesn't end up on the hook.

RGeeProductions
09-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Mod Squad:
I wish you did not delete your post above.
More and more here are feeling this way and it helps support things I may have to do to address this once again.......

Acadia
09-29-2012, 12:11 PM
Mod Squad, you are a loyal TC fan, good for you.

Watch the video... TC did a slide job and hit the 4 that was then pushed up into the 6, all right in front of the 93 and 7NY. You TC fans laugh at that and call it great driving. When your driver is a victim of the same, you all go nonlinear. You all talk rubbin' is racing, yadayadayadayada. Then those that live by the sword get cut and then you scream for rules enforcement. You really can't expect to be taken seriously.

No driver would do what Lia is being accused of. I can't accept that. He put himself at risk, and he wouldn't do that. Let me make this clear, I am not defending Lia at all, but there is significant reason to believe that this never would have happened if the 3 didn't do the slide job in T2. And by that I do not mean that the 4 took out the 3 as payback. The 3 was very likely hobbled after that slide job and the 4 didn't expect that closing rate. It was an accident. Lia didn't do it intentionally, get over it.

No matter how much the 4 avoids the 3, the 3 is going to find the 4 on Sunday. Wayne Anderson can kiss his car goodbye. Unless NASCAR intervenes with a black flag.

Anyone that has been following Modifieds for the last few years should expect this, just as the Sun will come up tomorrow.

uticamike
09-29-2012, 12:33 PM
Mod Squad, you are a loyal TC fan, good for you.

Watch the video... TC did a slide job and hit the 4 that was then pushed up into the 6, all right in front of the 93 and 7NY. You TC fans laugh at that and call it great driving. When your driver is a victim of the same, you all go nonlinear. You all talk rubbin' is racing, yadayadayadayada. Then those that live by the sword get cut and then you scream for rules enforcement. You really can't expect to be taken seriously.

No driver would do what Lia is being accused of. I can't accept that. He put himself at risk, and he wouldn't do that. Let me make this clear, I am not defending Lia at all, but there is significant reason to believe that this never would have happened if the 3 didn't do the slide job in T2. And by that I do not mean that the 4 took out the 3 as payback. The 3 was very likely hobbled after that slide job and the 4 didn't expect that closing rate. It was an accident. Lia didn't do it intentionally, get over it.

No matter how much the 4 avoids the 3, the 3 is going to find the 4 on Sunday. Wayne Anderson can kiss his car goodbye. Unless NASCAR intervenes with a black flag.

Anyone that has been following Modifieds for the last few years should expect this, just as the Sun will come up tomorrow.

Mr Acadia, Would you agree to not post here for 1 year if your "matter of fact" opinion doesn't play out as you say? 3 wrecks 4, sun comes out

tomorrow. The sun is almost a given. Jeez..we all step on our dic&s around here occasionally but man you bring it to an art form. If it does play out

just as you say I'll elevate you to Mod God and will refrain from posting myself ( except to praise you). Bet?

Acadia
09-29-2012, 12:48 PM
UMike, will you be at Stafford or will you be relying on the absentee reporting of the likes of Mod Squad?

I'll be there.

Acadia
09-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Mr Acadia, Would you agree to not post here for 1 year if your "matter of fact" opinion doesn't play out as you say? 3 wrecks 4, sun comes out

tomorrow. The sun is almost a given. Jeez..we all step on our dic&s around here occasionally but man you bring it to an art form. If it does play out

just as you say I'll elevate you to Mod God and will refrain from posting myself ( except to praise you). Bet?

The Sun is almost a given???? Pretty sure of yourself, eh?

uticamike
09-29-2012, 12:51 PM
UMike, will you be at Stafford or will you be relying on the absentee reporting of the likes of Mod Squad?

I'll be there.

You should run for office with that slippery response. Is it a bet or not?

Acadia
09-29-2012, 01:33 PM
You should run for office with that slippery response. Is it a bet or not?

You have failed to make it worth my while.

Call me Mod God? That won't be necessary. I allow others to address me by my first name, titles, especially those indicating status, are too pretentious.

And I won't miss your posts. There will still be plenty of entertainment around here.

Mod Squad
09-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Acadia the reason I deleted my post was because I elected to not lower myself to the level of your ridiculousness.

My post had nothing to do with "being a loyal TC fan" as you put it. My post was directed at your absurd reasoning that Christopher should be talked to and warned about his driving around Lia for this weekend. Really? Maybe Lia should be warned for being a weapon.

As far as your dig about my absentee reporting, I only post when it’s something I have direct knowledge of. I have family and friends that are involved with a couple of the teams so I have some behind the scenes knowledge I do not wish to share because it’s not my place to.

While I’m at it, I am a loyal fan of Modifieds as I grew up around and have followed them for years. I don’t get to many of the races because I am stationed 500 miles from the New England area. When I get home I go to whatever races I can. I was at the Ice Breaker and New Hampshire this year. When we come home next week I plan on attending Seekonk, Thompson and Lee.

So the next time you presume to put words in my mouth think again. I’m not hiding behind a screen name. My name is clearly posted in my profile on this site. The people that care to know me on this board do.

When you have the balls to tell who you are then I might take it seriously. Otherwise you’re just another loud mouth with an opinion that means nothing to me. I deal with a lot more than you could possibly imagine and you can bet I can back it up when I need to.

So you go right ahead and continue with your rants and trolling. Have a great day and enjoy the racing from wherever you’re hiding.

Steve Laird
Chesapeake, VA

uticamike
09-29-2012, 02:39 PM
You have failed to make it worth my while.

Call me Mod God? That won't be necessary. I allow others to address me by my first name, titles, especially those indicating status, are too pretentious.

And I won't miss your posts. There will still be plenty of entertainment around here.

I didn't think you'd take it. Not quite so sure of yourself when the "money" is on the line. ( or your credibility). Another 4 flusher exposed.

Enjoy the race.

JWfor8x
09-29-2012, 05:15 PM
I really have to find a way to add a 'like' button in this forum.....
or maybe 'dislike'????

Hey Rich, even better might be an "ignore" button.

uticamike
09-30-2012, 10:29 AM
Getting back to what this thread is about, I wanted to acknowledge the great job Tommy Barrett did in TT. 15th yes, but look at some of the names he bested. Not bad for
his first time in the seat. Nice also to see Matt Hirschman 5th in the Goodie 50. Ted didn't TT too good but I have a feeling he's be a serious contender at the end of the race.

Acadia
09-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Well, at the end of the driver/crew chief meeting, NASCAR closed the meeting by making it perfectly clear that they are well aware that there are only two races left, the 2011 Stafford Fall Final had 13 cautions, and that was not to happen again. They better behave. I think there were only 4 cautions today, and long end run, like 100 laps. The rain fell just minutes after the checkered. Everybody was well behaved. LOL

Not too many, if any, took on tires or pitted during the 4 early cautions, so they were stuck on that long run without adjustments or tires. It was a race against tires. Guess we needed a competition caution. LOL

The 3 had nothing, finished off pace, lap down, and lucky to be only a lap down. Made a couple stops for adjustments but didn't get much better. Started 20th, finished 20th. Guess they missed the setup. Looked extremely tight, couldn't turn.

The only time the 3 and 4 were close was when the 4 passed the 3, and at that the 3 just had to drift out in front of the 4 on the front stretch even though the 3 was way off pace at that time. Not too much drama there. LOL

Bobby Santos did a great move on the 79.

Acadia
09-30-2012, 11:08 PM
Acadia the reason I deleted my post was because I elected to not lower myself to the level of your ridiculousness.

My post had nothing to do with "being a loyal TC fan" as you put it. My post was directed at your absurd reasoning that Christopher should be talked to and warned about his driving around Lia for this weekend. Really? Maybe Lia should be warned for being a weapon.

As far as your dig about my absentee reporting, I only post when it’s something I have direct knowledge of. I have family and friends that are involved with a couple of the teams so I have some behind the scenes knowledge I do not wish to share because it’s not my place to.

While I’m at it, I am a loyal fan of Modifieds as I grew up around and have followed them for years. I don’t get to many of the races because I am stationed 500 miles from the New England area. When I get home I go to whatever races I can. I was at the Ice Breaker and New Hampshire this year. When we come home next week I plan on attending Seekonk, Thompson and Lee.

So the next time you presume to put words in my mouth think again. I’m not hiding behind a screen name. My name is clearly posted in my profile on this site. The people that care to know me on this board do.

When you have the balls to tell who you are then I might take it seriously. Otherwise you’re just another loud mouth with an opinion that means nothing to me. I deal with a lot more than you could possibly imagine and you can bet I can back it up when I need to.

So you go right ahead and continue with your rants and trolling. Have a great day and enjoy the racing from wherever you’re hiding.

Steve Laird
Chesapeake, VA

Mod Squad, SNAFU, SNAFU36, SNAFU3613, whatever your name is... go read the Sept 25 edition of AARN where TC is interviewed and vows to retaliate. Page 33. TC is quoted as saying, "I owe him one, maybe two for this one". LOL And he's calling Lia stupid??? LOL I guess I called it right. TC has threatened to retaliate, so it just makes sense for NASCAR to make sure that this sort of nonsense doesn't happen. It's not good for racing. Don't you agree?

Hey, why do you change your screen name so often?

Mod Squad
10-01-2012, 05:41 AM
Acadia I'm not hiding anything. If you want to continue trolling go right ahead. Since you think you know me come find me at Thompson and we'll chat. Otherwise seek life elsewhere.

Acadia
10-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Acadia I'm not hiding anything. If you want to continue trolling go right ahead. Since you think you know me come find me at Thompson and we'll chat. Otherwise seek life elsewhere.

and

My post was directed at your absurd reasoning that Christopher should be talked to and warned about his driving around Lia for this weekend. ...

And back to the point...

Do you still think it was absurd for reasoning that TC was to be talked to and warned about his driving around Lia? TC hasn't helped you at all. How could you possibly think it is absurd that TC should be warned when he has threatened retaliation? LOL I'm still laughing at him for calling another driver stupid when he's openly talking retaliation. LOL!