PDA

View Full Version : Thompson

Acadia
10-14-2012, 09:13 PM
Well, it was a good one. Hope you all were there. Good, clean, season closing race.

Gotta feel for Preece, runner up again. He has a bright future for sure. Fun to watch.

Coby... glad that is over. Got too close to threaten an otherwise brilliant season. Would have been really sad if he didn't win.

Weather turned gorgeous, great day for racing.

Rocco and the 3 is a good combo. Hope they stay together. The New 3 looked great.

The 3 finished well ahead of the 82. The 82 was never a factor.

Santos is becoming Mr. Excitement, nice run today. Santos, Preece, Szegedy, Beers and Stefanik made it rather exciting towards the end.

The Earth is still round and the Sun will come up again tomorrow.

Eight cautions, but most were quick spins.

bud
10-14-2012, 11:41 PM
Still a TC hater.....lol

Acadia
10-15-2012, 01:50 PM
Bud, relax.

The results didn't match reasonable expectations, or even come close. That means I had much higher expectations. After all, the 2 car did very well.

bud
10-17-2012, 10:01 PM
And Ted got the 3 its first win since 2007....... met the bohlers expectations. Preece and Lia wrecked the 3 car. 2 car was a 1 race deal

Magicshoes12
10-18-2012, 08:26 AM
And Ted got the 3 its first win since 2007....... met the bohlers expectations. Preece and Lia wrecked the 3 car. 2 car was a 1 race deal

Preece won back to back in the 3 car in 2009 (Riverhead/Stafford), Teddy also stepped out of the 3, this is what he said “It’s not like I didn't want to do anything with the [Boehler Racing Enterprises] guys,” Christopher said. “[Team president Mike Boehler] told me ‘That car and that motor is basically maybe a top-five car.’ And with me, I don’t mind just racing, but I don’t need to make more laps. I want to go to the track and try to win. So I threw something out to [Smeriglio] and he seemed receptive. So I’m going to bring some guys and stuff like that and it should be good.” So he thought he had a better shot with the 2's backup car instead of the 3 and I agree with Acadia, I personally thought TC would have a better showing with the 2's backup, but he was pretty mediocre at best with it.

Acadia
10-21-2012, 05:03 PM

WTF are you talking about????

Please explain how Preece and Lia wrecked the 3. The 3 finished well, and unscathed at that. The 3 was not wrecked. I was at Thompson and I didn't see the 3 get wrecked.

The 82 had damage all over. That was not surprising.

And what about the 2 car as a 1 race deal????

LOL

bud
10-24-2012, 12:58 AM
Preece at bristol. Lia loudon. Should have said 2 team at Thompson

bud
10-24-2012, 01:04 AM
Ok 2009. Still ended a long winless streak. And his
winning % was 25 ... yeah im disappointed too....lol
Was a lil flat in the last 2 races though!

Acadia
10-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Preece at bristol. Lia loudon. Should have said 2 team at Thompson

Whew, thought I missed all that going on at the last race of the season at Thompson, ya know, what this thread is about. What a relief. lol

You might want to watch the Loudon video again... LOL He did it to himself... again.

bud
10-25-2012, 01:04 AM
Ok. Lol. Love ya pal!