PDA

View Full Version : New NWMT Director

Acadia
11-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Who would you like to see as the new Modified Tour Director?

I'm thinking Ray Evernham or Kyle Petty. I doubt those guys would be interested, but that's the kind of person I think the Modifieds need.

MJProcko
11-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Who would want the job? I guess I would have to weigh the pros and cons.

Pros:
Get a good pay check.
Get to watch some great mod racing for free.
Don'y have to pay for your great seats at the banquet.

Cons:
High blood pressure from having all your ideas to improve the series shot down from above.
You are so far down in the pecking order that you'll never be heard by the suits in Daytona.
Everyone on the tour wants to stick your hand into an engine fan because you have to parrot the company line.
Have to go to bed at night knowig your part of the reason why modifieds are hurting.

I couldn't in good conscience take the job under those conditions.

Axel
11-05-2012, 08:48 AM
plus all of the guys on this website harping and complaining (hey - i'm one of them too!) Dunno if that's a pro or con, but it would give me agita.

Hope everyone made it hough the storm OK. Got power back last night.

BigMac
11-06-2012, 01:45 PM
New director? What happened to the old/current one? Did Mr. Little resign?

CuriousGeorge
11-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Chad is the director of 3 different series, no?

Acadia
11-07-2012, 03:37 PM
New director? What happened to the old/current one? Did Mr. Little resign?

Let's see what happens after the banquet.

rim runner
11-21-2012, 07:48 PM
Who would you like to see as the new Modified Tour Director?

I'm thinking Ray Evernham or Kyle Petty. I doubt those guys would be interested, but that's the kind of person I think the Modifieds need.

I think someone more closely connected to modifieds would be a better choice. The modifieds have already been down that road with less than great results.

MJProcko
11-22-2012, 02:30 AM
I think someone more closely connected to modifieds would be a better choice. The modifieds have already been down that road with less than great results.

Yes it would but Nascar prefers one more closely related to them.

Groundpounder
11-22-2012, 09:55 AM
Evernham is about as connected to the mods as you could hope for. Kyle Petty, well, he used to call the mod races for ESPN2 back in the day. :rolleyes:

Does anyone remember when Jerry Cook was the tour director? Still think being connected to the mods is an automatic qualifier?

Having said that, my first choice would be Steve Park.

rim runner
11-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Evernham is about as connected to the mods as you could hope for. Kyle Petty, well, he used to call the mod races for ESPN2 back in the day. :rolleyes:

Does anyone remember when Jerry Cook was the tour director? Still think being connected to the mods is an automatic qualifier?

Last I knew Ray was playing around with sprint cars and not any more successful with that than some of his other recent endeavors.

The modifieds need commitment and that’s not what Mr. Evernham is really noted for. I also question how connected to modifieds he really is these days.

For a new director, I'd start looking in the weekly SK offical ranks first, rather than go with someone who hasn't filled an officals role before.

Rich Mergl
11-23-2012, 07:50 AM

Having said that, my first choice would be Steve Park.

Park or Spencer I agree !!

Acadia
11-23-2012, 09:32 AM
Boris Said

fastbackss
11-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Last I knew Ray was playing around with sprint cars and not any more successful with that than some of his other recent endeavors.

The modifieds need commitment and that’s not what Mr. Evernham is really noted for. I also question how connected to modifieds he really is these days.

For a new director, I'd start looking in the weekly SK offical ranks first, rather than go with someone who hasn't filled an officals role before.

He drove a modified today (fromthestandstothepits) at Wall; does that count? :-)

rim runner
11-27-2012, 08:22 AM
He drove a modified today (fromthestandstothepits) at Wall; does that count? :-)

So did Wally Dallenbach Sr and about a dozen other guys in vintage modifieds, I don't think that would qualify him or those other guys as a modified tour director either.

One guy who was actually working the Turkey Derby as an official would be a good choice though.

zombo
11-30-2012, 02:14 PM
So did Wally Dallenbach Sr and about a dozen other guys in vintage modifieds, I don't think that would qualify him or those other guys as a modified tour director either.

One guy who was actually working the Turkey Derby as an official would be a good choice though.
Do you mean Brice? I know a lot of the Wall mod drivers did not like him. He was a one day fill in at the Derby.

bud
11-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Not going to help as the director is puppet :

Acadia
12-18-2012, 05:53 PM
What did I tell you?

Not too long after the banquet, just like I said.

New Tour Director.

bud
12-18-2012, 06:08 PM
What did I tell you?

New Tour Director.
You son of a gun. . Lol So wheres Teddy headed....

Acadia
12-18-2012, 06:11 PM
You son of a gun. . Lol So wheres Teddy headed....

That's for later.

Let's just be thankful that Chad Little was promoted!!!!!!!

:cheers:

RGeeProductions
12-18-2012, 08:19 PM
What did I tell you?

New Tour Director.

You got one right out of all your rants. So what?
What happened to no tour at Riverhead?
Tire issues?
Tour in dire straights??
Don't be patting yourself on the back too hard!!!!

Acadia
12-19-2012, 01:18 PM
We don't want the Mod Tour to be treated as a training ground for amateur NASCAR managers/directors so they can advance to an upper series. We need a new director that is already secure in his/her career/business and would treat the Tour as an objective and not a stepping stone.

It is a job that should be fun beyond imagination, but the current atmosphere is toxic. I don't know how NASCAR could get anyone genuinely qualified to take the job. The situation is that the WMT is a serious turnaround project. With car counts consistently below full-field levels, and the downward trend in car counts, this is an urgent turnaround.

NASCAR needs to get real about the Modifieds and set real objectives for the Touring Series, and then give the new Tour Director everything s/he needs to do the job.

bud
12-20-2012, 03:20 AM
Imagine if yrs ago Ben Dodge got the nod!

rim runner
12-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Tour in dire straights??

Have you been paying attention to the car counts in recent years???

Spin that as a sign of a healthy series and you just earned yourself the WMT PR job.

Acadia
12-20-2012, 03:12 PM
What happened to no tour at Riverhead?
Tire issues?
Tour in dire straights??

Please see this:

http://www.racedayct.com/2012/12/little-legacy-chad-little-leaves-insignificant-mark-as-nascar-whelen-modified-tour-series-director/

RGeeProductions
12-20-2012, 03:58 PM
Took you long enough to answer...
Don't need to see anything there buddy...
Some knew well before any stories came out...
Just like Riverhead's 2 dates and what is going on with the #2 modified team...

Acadia
12-20-2012, 04:52 PM
Over the last five years, car counts have been in steep decline. In five years, the Tour lost 10 cars showing up to an event, to the point that fields are short more than not. No secret, no story to come out, it has been going on for 5 years, open statistics published by many outlets. Top teams have left, competitive teams are leaving, the Tour can't fill a field, which means the Tour is in dire straights. And you don't need to see anything there? LOL

Competitive cars push tires to the limits and hence experience issues with tire consistency and repeatability. It is happening, with the competitive cars.

Took you long enough to answer...
Don't need to see anything there buddy...
Some knew well before any stories came out...
Just like Riverhead's 2 dates and what is going on with the #2 modified team...

pitliz
12-21-2012, 07:46 AM
Acadia,
Have you ever signed into a modified pit area ? Have you ever spoken with an actual modified tour team ? Have you even spoken with Chad Little ? As someone with 40yrs around the mods I find your posts to be some of the most far fetched reading I have ever read ! ! Do you post this garbage just to get a rise out of people or do you actually believe what you are posting ! ! Just what tour, team, track, or event had tire issues with the Hoosiers this season ? As far as loosing car and owners, why is it NASCARs fault...when the 36 team pulled out, they didnt go to MRS or ROC, they stopped racing completly.....face it racing is not a good business to be in if you want to make money. Maybe Eddie was just done with the crazy spending...thats what you have to do to win ! ! Freddie Rahmer won over 30 A-Mains one year and LOST MONEY ! ! Look into boat racing if you want to see something that is a money pit...million dollar race boats for 3000.00 purses.

Magicshoes12
12-21-2012, 08:57 AM
Acadia,
Have you ever signed into a modified pit area ? Have you ever spoken with an actual modified tour team ? Have you even spoken with Chad Little ? As someone with 40yrs around the mods I find your posts to be some of the most far fetched reading I have ever read ! ! Do you post this garbage just to get a rise out of people or do you actually believe what you are posting ! ! Just what tour, team, track, or event had tire issues with the Hoosiers this season ? As far as loosing car and owners, why is it NASCARs fault...when the 36 team pulled out, they didnt go to MRS or ROC, they stopped racing completly.....face it racing is not a good business to be in if you want to make money. Maybe Eddie was just done with the crazy spending...thats what you have to do to win ! ! Freddie Rahmer won over 30 A-Mains one year and LOST MONEY ! ! Look into boat racing if you want to see something that is a money pit...million dollar race boats for 3000.00 purses.

Not to stand behind the bear, but I did sign into the pits and know a lot of crew guys and I did hear them say almost all season that they were getting a lot of junk tires this year compared to other years. I'm not going to name any names for the sake of it, but it was from a team that left the tour after the season was over, but that wasn't the only team I heard with tire issues. And here is my take on some stuff. Acadia does go out on far fetched stuff most of the time but also does make some great points some of the time. Everyone here jumps all over everybody and to me that is taking away from the creditably of the sight.

Acadia
12-21-2012, 10:18 AM
Well, there were two highly visible tire issue events, both at Loudon. The first race, the 6 car took on a dubious RR which left the 6 car vulnerable to the 66 car. In the second Loudon race, the 4 car took on a dubious RF and that car couldn't turn. The 4 car made no other changes in the break that I could see, they just took on tires and the performance of the car was not helped by the new tires. Lia called the new RF tire a "cue ball" in the post race press conference. The 4 had a great run going until it took on new tires at the break. And if you pay attention, you will see that cars just don't get much better after taking on tires in most races anymore.

Why is it NASCAR's fault cars are leaving? Are you serious??? It is NASCAR's business!!! Is that just too obvious???? That's who should be doing something about the loss of cars and the loss of fans in the stands. Who's fault do you think it is? In the Cup series, the loss of cars is being treated as NASCAR's problem and what NASCAR needs to address to stay in business. There is plenty written about the problem and discussed on air. There is a common thought in the pits: The owners can't afford NASCAR's cost savings anymore. NASCAR needs to get people in the stands to consume their product, not tell owners how to control costs, or where they have to buy engines and other parts. NASCAR isn't doing enough to bring revenue into the Tour.

So, has the new NWMT Tour Director been identified?

Acadia,

pitliz
12-21-2012, 10:42 AM
My first 3 questions still stand ? and have gone un-answered. Tires are just a crutch or an out, instead of saying we missed the set up, we hear the tires were no good. Question # 4 Have you ever spoken to a tire Rep or Engineer ? In 40 years of racing....and that's racing, not sitting in the stands. I have never once blamed a tire for not winning ! !
As far as money goes for racing....I am pretty sure NASCAR has never mandated $400K haulers. If you have ever signed into the Tour Pits there are more than several of them. It is also fact that a new "built" tour motor is over $60K. Back to the tires...what would you do if you were the Tour Director. Go back to Good Year or possibly AR's. Tires are tires are tires. Even the golden boys in the cup series have what you call tire issues....

To me a tire issue would be a failure or a safety issue. Hoosier puts a pretty good product out there for series....as far as I know NOT ONE FAILED ! ! The teams are allowed to look over their tires from Hoosier at each event, they also can scuff, size and temp cycle them. If they find a bad one it will be replaced. It happens !

Acadia
12-21-2012, 10:56 AM
No value to your questions. They shall remain unanswered. Signing into the pits does not impact the economics of racing or tire failures. Nor does talking to a mod team or Chad Little.

If a tire fails to grip, it is a failure. Some tires grip better than others, even though the tires are supposed to be identical. Safety is not the only criteria which to judge a tire. Racing tires are to provide maximum grip, and when a tire does not do so such that grip is far less than accustomed, then it is paramount to a tire failure. The tire failed to produce racing.

So, has the new NWMT Tour Director been named?

My first 3 questions still stand ? and have gone un-answered. Tires are just a crutch or an out, instead of saying we missed the set up, we hear the tires were no good. Question # 4 Have you ever spoken to a tire Rep or Engineer ? In 40 years of racing....and that's racing, not sitting in the stands. I have never once blamed a tire for not winning ! !
As far as money goes for racing....I am pretty sure NASCAR has never mandated $400K haulers. If you have ever signed into the Tour Pits there are more than several of them. It is also fact that a new "built" tour motor is over $60K. Back to the tires...what would you do if you were the Tour Director. Go back to Good Year or possibly AR's. Tires are tires are tires. Even the golden boys in the cup series have what you call tire issues....

To me a tire issue would be a failure or a safety issue. Hoosier puts a pretty good product out there for series....as far as I know NOT ONE FAILED ! ! The teams are allowed to look over their tires from Hoosier at each event, they also can scuff, size and temp cycle them. If they find a bad one it will be replaced. It happens !

pitliz
12-21-2012, 11:08 AM
Incredibly awesome response ! ! !

no value to your questions. They shall remain unanswered. Signing into the pits does not impact the economics of racing or tire failures. Nor does talking to a mod team or chad little.

If a tire fails to grip, it is a failure. Some tires grip better than others, even though the tires are supposed to be identical. Safety is not the only criteria which to judge a tire. Racing tires are to provide maximum grip, and when a tire does not do so such that grip is far less than accustomed, then it is paramount to a tire failure. The tire failed to produce racing.

So, has the new nwmt tour director been named?

stabone
12-21-2012, 12:25 PM
The tire failed to produce racing.
The tires you say "Failed" finished 2nd in both races 4 car finished 2nd and the 6 car finished 2nd!!! Imagine if they got "good" tires!!! They would of lapped the Field!!! lol. Been that way for years Blaming tires for missing the setup or Track conditions changing. Hoosier has big shoulders...IMO "failing tires" are the ones u see on Sunday. Tire explodes taxi cab hits the wall and i fully understand they are on bigger tracks heavier cars with more horse power blah blah blah...You dont see asphalt modified tires doing that...But what I know your the expert Acadia.

Acadia
12-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Look, in the first Loudon race, the 6 was driving away at will in the first half, then came the break, took on tires and the 6 was then no longer driving away at will. The driver pointed to handling problems due to the RR tire. Are you questioning the comments of the driver of the 6 car about his car? LOL That's what it looks like. The 6 was vulnerable with the new tires and the 66 gave it a great run. The 6 car had the car to beat, they always run great at Loudon, and the win was lost by a bad tire. In the second Loudon race, the 4 was in a class by itself, it had everything going for it in the first half. Then it took on tires in the second half and wasn't the same. The driver of the 4 attributes the loss of the edge he had in the first half due to the RF tire. Are you challenging the driver of the 4 about his own observation of driving the car? LOL The 4 got caught in the turns in the second half, it couldn't turn. Tires, tires, tires, tires, tires, ... There are many other ways a tire can fail other than catastrophically. It was a shame that the 6 and 4 lost the edge they had due to fresh tires that were no better than what they took off the car.

And the taxi cabs also complain about bad tires, even if the tires do not fail catastrophically.

Five years ago if a car took on tires, the car almost always got incredibly better. Now, taking tires is a gamble. The cars just don't get that much better, and too often they don't get better at all.

So, has the new NWMT Director been identified yet?

The tire failed to produce racing.
The tires you say "Failed" finished 2nd in both races 4 car finished 2nd and the 6 car finished 2nd!!! Imagine if they got "good" tires!!! They would of lapped the Field!!! lol. Been that way for years Blaming tires for missing the setup or Track conditions changing. Hoosier has big shoulders...IMO "failing tires" are the ones u see on Sunday. Tire explodes taxi cab hits the wall and i fully understand they are on bigger tracks heavier cars with more horse power blah blah blah...You dont see asphalt modified tires doing that...But what I know your the expert Acadia.

NONCENT$
12-21-2012, 01:07 PM
To get back on topic, perhaps Ben Dodge can run the tour - Per news, he is gone from Thompson after 21 years there. (racedayct.com)

stabone
12-21-2012, 01:56 PM
LOOK....you wrote and I Quote!!! "The tire failed to produce racing" and repeatly said tires "Failed".....WTF does that mean?!?!?! The tires in question u said that "didnt produce racing" finished 2nd both times!!! I knew I shouldnt of responded to you!! All done with you and this topic.If you would like to continue this Topic come see me at Hoosier Trailer April13th and 14th. I will be there all weekend!!! Just CHOOSE your words better when you wana trash something you know nothing about..... and has the new NWMT Director been identified yet? YES he has...Will be announced SOON!!!!

Acadia
12-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Since you think the only way a tire can fail is catastrophically, then it is you that is in need of more tire knowledge.

There was a race this past season where the field had tire problems, tires were blistering. The line of blisters formed on the tires, about two inches off the outside edge. Was that a failure? Think the field "missed the set up"? LOL Don't remember that? LOL

LOOK....you wrote and I Quote!!! "The tire failed to produce racing" and repeatly said tires "Failed".....WTF does that mean?!?!?! The tires in question u said that "didnt produce racing" finished 2nd both times!!! I knew I shouldnt of responded to you!! All done with you and this topic.If you would like to continue this Topic come see me at Hoosier Trailer April13th and 14th. I will be there all weekend!!! Just CHOOSE your words better when you wana trash something you know nothing about..... and has the new NWMT Director been identified yet? YES he has...Will be announced SOON!!!!

pitliz
12-21-2012, 02:31 PM
That was at Stafford in April...it was not blistering, it was not every team, it was not every tire and it was spotted in post race tech (top 5). So did the tire fail ? NO ! ! It was very very quickly identified and was never seen again. If you want to know the truth behind the "chunking" you will have to educate yourself and ask the Hoosier people.

Mr. Acadia question # 5: Just aprox. how many Hoosier tires have you purchased, mounted up, sized, raced on and then assessed. Please just ball park this figure as it must be in the thousands

Acadia
12-21-2012, 02:46 PM
LOL!!!!

I saw the line of blisters, or chunking, whatever you want to call it, forming on the tires as the cars were racing. And I think it was noticed during the race during a pit. Perhaps that's why the blistered tires were changed. I saw the line of blisters forming on the tires, or chunk line if you prefer, as the cars were racing. This was all long before post race tech. So the field didn't miss the set up? LOL That just shouldn't happen to tires in a series that has run that track for decades.

That was at Stafford in April...it was not blistering, it was not every team, it was not every tire and it was spotted in post race tech (top 5). So did the tire fail ? NO ! ! It was very very quickly identified and was never seen again. If you want to know the truth behind the "chunking" you will have to educate yourself and ask the Hoosier people.

Mr. Acadia question # 5: Just aprox. how many Hoosier tires have you purchased, mounted up, sized, raced on and then assessed. Please just ball park this figure as it must be in the thousands

worm
12-21-2012, 03:03 PM
LOL!!!!

I saw the line of blisters, or chunking, whatever you want to call it, forming on the tires as the cars were racing. And I think it was noticed during the race during a pit. Perhaps that's why the blistered tires were changed. I saw the line of blisters forming on the tires, or chunk line if you prefer, as the cars were racing. This was all long before post race tech. So the field didn't miss the set up? LOL That just shouldn't happen to tires in a series that has run that track for decades.

jimmy wilson will move up to the wmt in 2013/ 99%

Acadia
12-21-2012, 03:16 PM

What does any of that have to do with the tire failures, or chunking, or blistering? LOL

FYI, a person does not have to purchase, mount up, size, race, durometer test, cross-section, etc. to know when a tire failed. It's pretty obvious. Especially when the tire blisters, or chunks of rubber detach from the casing.

worm
12-21-2012, 03:37 PM
why do the south tour run a soft rr 500 with NO tire change in there races and north runs harder 630 rr with tire change ?

hasbeen
12-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Find it hard to believe you have 40 yrs "expierence" and never heard of a "bad" tire or "set of tires" that driver couldnt do diddlysquat with......

Rob29
12-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Look, in the first Loudon race, the 6 was driving away at will in the first half, then came the break, took on tires and the 6 was then no longer driving away at will. The driver pointed to handling problems due to the RR tire. Are you questioning the comments of the driver of the 6 car about his car? LOL That's what it looks like. The 6 was vulnerable with the new tires and the 66 gave it a great run. The 6 car had the car to beat, they always run great at Loudon, and the win was lost by a bad tire. In the second Loudon race, the 4 was in a class by itself, it had everything going for it in the first half. Then it took on tires in the second half and wasn't the same. The driver of the 4 attributes the loss of the edge he had in the first half due to the RF tire. Are you challenging the driver of the 4 about his own observation of driving the car? LOL The 4 got caught in the turns in the second half, it couldn't turn. Tires, tires, tires, tires, tires, ... There are many other ways a tire can fail other than catastrophically. It was a shame that the 6 and 4 lost the edge they had due to fresh tires that were no better than what they took off the car.

And the taxi cabs also complain about bad tires, even if the tires do not fail catastrophically.

Five years ago if a car took on tires, the car almost always got incredibly better. Now, taking tires is a gamble. The cars just don't get that much better, and too often they don't get better at all.

So, has the new NWMT Director been identified yet?

Is it not possible at all that maybe the 66 car used the 5 minute break to make adjustments to make the car better, and the 6 car said "Hey, we were so good, let's not touch the car during the break" and then the 66 caught up to the 6 because of the adjustments made and it wasn't a bad tire at all? Is that not possible? I'm not saying that is what happened. I'm asking if it's possible that that could have happened.

Acadia
12-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Rob29, what is possible at this time is moot. It is known as fact, per the post race interviews with the 6 driver, and it has been published on other racing forums, that the 6 took on a RR that turned out to be no good. That hobbled the car and allowed the 66 to pursue. Keep in mind that the 6 had the SPEC motor at that race and it was putting a whooping on the field until the 6 took on that bad RR that made it vulnerable. Otherwise, the 6 was checking out.

Is it not possible at all that maybe the 66 car used the 5 minute break to make adjustments to make the car better, and the 6 car said "Hey, we were so good, let's not touch the car during the break" and then the 66 caught up to the 6 because of the adjustments made and it wasn't a bad tire at all? Is that not possible? I'm not saying that is what happened. I'm asking if it's possible that that could have happened.

Acadia
12-21-2012, 06:01 PM
jimmy wilson will move up to the wmt in 2013/ 99%

What do think about that? Will we be happy?

Revscott
12-21-2012, 10:27 PM
I truly dont think you will ever be happy. I think you just like to hear yourself talk.

What do think about that? Will we be happy?

shep 06
12-22-2012, 05:44 AM
Revscott hit the nail on the head. Acadia finds the negative in everything.But who is Jimmy Wilson?

mattphoto
12-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Revscott hit the nail on the head. Acadia finds the negative in everything.But who is Jimmy Wilson?

I believe he was the southern tour director

Acadia
12-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Here's some background on Jimmy Wilson:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jimmy-wilson/2a/76/b14

http://hometracks.nascar.com/files/nwsmt_officials.pdf

http://www.nascartouring.com/NASCAR_Names_Wilson_Series_Director

csg
12-23-2012, 11:40 PM
i just saw ben dodge is not working at thompson next year. And they are running some sort of weekly program at thompson. All information via racedayct.com Could Ben Dodge the next whelen modified tour director?

MOD11RACER
12-24-2012, 01:20 AM
i just saw ben dodge is not working at thompson next year. And they are running some sort of weekly program at thompson. All information via racedayct.com Could Ben Dodge the next whelen modified tour director?

NO. It will never happen.

Acadia
12-24-2012, 10:50 AM
NWMT PR, any idea when the new WMT Director will be announced?

RaceMa
12-25-2012, 10:13 PM
I think Jimmy Wilson will be a great addition to the tour.

RGeeProductions
12-25-2012, 10:22 PM

You mean you don't know???????????

Acadia
12-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Not to stand behind the bear, but I did sign into the pits and know a lot of crew guys and I did hear them say almost all season that they were getting a lot of junk tires this year compared to other years. I'm not going to name any names for the sake of it, but it was from a team that left the tour after the season was over, but that wasn't the only team I heard with tire issues. And here is my take on some stuff. Acadia does go out on far fetched stuff most of the time but also does make some great points some of the time. Everyone here jumps all over everybody and to me that is taking away from the creditably of the sight.

Well said.

And the situation is made worse when product advocates are allowed to roam freely. This happens on just about every site. Vendors, or those closely associated with a vendor or product, go non-linear when their interests are questioned. They only make matters worse themselves, as happened here.

Things get better when the product advocates are required to register as a vendor and are openly identified as such. It looks like we are dealing with one or two that are closely associated with tire supply.

NWMT PR
12-26-2012, 03:57 PM

No update at the current time.

Acadia
12-26-2012, 06:23 PM
No update at the current time.

Thanks, looking forward to the news.