PDA

View Full Version : 11/15/12 - Wall Revue Turkey Derby program will benefit Jersey Shore hurricane relief

RGeeProductions
11-15-2012, 07:33 PM
WALL REVUE TURKEY DERBY PROGRAM SPECIAL EDITION PURCHASE WILL BENEFIT JERSEY SHORE HURRICANE RELIEF

WALL REVUE publisher Program Dynamics and its founders Steve and Pam Barrick have announced that they will donate $1.00 from the sale of every copy of the Turkey Derby Special Edition of WALL REVUE purchased over Turkey Derby Weekend to support relief efforts that have been created at the Jersey Shore in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.

“It’s the least we can do,” said Barrick. “Our family spent the last two weeks in July vacationing in Manasquan from the time I was seven years old until I was a teenager. I remember when the property across from the Osprey was an amusement park for kids. My brother rode every one of those rides dozens of times.

“When our twins turned eight, my parents and Pam and I decided to come back to Manasquan and resurrect our family tradition of spending time together at the Jersey Shore, which we did for the next twenty years.

“My brother and I probably played a hundred rounds of miniature golf at Sandy Shore Miniature Golf Course before it was sold for condos,” Barrick reminisced.

“Learning about the devastation up and down the coast and particularly at Manasquan is heart wrenching,” Barrick said. “One of the houses on Riverside Drive we rented for years was moved off its foundation and has been condemned.

“I know that many in the Wall Stadium racing community suffered terribly. Pam and I wanted to do something for the area that we have had so many wonderful times in for so many years,” said Barrick. "I hope can we sell out.”

Jeff Gravatt