PDA

View Full Version : Barrett getting the shaft?

uticamike
11-20-2012, 07:31 PM
I read the article on RacedayCT. Mario's views are well known (for sure) but I have to agree this thing sure smells bad.

I can't say for sure but it sure looks like they are sticking it to Tommy. To include those two races he didn't make as a

reason to punt him ( well after the season no less) from RotY contention just isn't right. I'm generally a supporter of this series

but this just doesn't seem right.

Racerjoe
11-20-2012, 08:27 PM
Just for the record, I know it seems like a long time ago "but" when I was first starting out with the (then)TVMRS all attempts were considered (Starts)... So the first year I decided on only attempting 5 races. I think I only made 2. Just to keep my rookie status for the following year.......The rule has not changed for what its worth

uticamike
11-20-2012, 08:33 PM
I stand corrected then. Thanks Joe.

mod35
11-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Then why make him run the YELLOW ROOKIE STRIPE Id really like to here from Jack Not ROCK

rim runner
11-21-2012, 07:36 PM
How does someone get the shaft if they don't file the right paper work?

Most series require teams to declare if they are running for RoY. If a team doesn't file the paper work (and/or it's not accepted by the series), then they aren't eligible - end of story.

This team seems to be long on arrogance, and short on details. It sounds like they need a baby sitter. I bet they make sure all there i’s are dotted and t’s crossed when they race with NASCAR.

uticamike
11-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Must be Chris Rock doesn't read the MRS press releases. Second to last paragraph.

http://www.thechromehorn.com/news/2012/mrs/news100112a.htm

mwf44
11-24-2012, 10:32 PM
Lol, Ha ha ha !!!! Who said such party CAN READ ?????

CASHCAD45
11-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Seems to me this very talented young man need some differant(more positve)mentoring if he's gonna get anywherein upper ranks of racing.Umless your LOADED with disposable cash troublemajers &malcontents are quickly dispatched.

bud
11-26-2012, 07:27 AM
Mario would get a technical if this was high school sports.