PDA

View Full Version : 12/07/12 - New sponsor in place for Motorsports 2013 Race Car and Trade Show

RGeeProductions
12-07-2012, 10:40 AM
The energy surrounding the 2013 edition of the annual Motorsports Show has intensified this week with the announcement that the 28th annual event will be ‘Fueled By Sunoco, Distributed By Insinger Performance.’ Sunoco banners will be flying when the show is held Friday, January 18th through Sunday, January 20th at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, PA, an excellent location in the Philadelphia suburbs.

For decades, Sunoco’s race fuels have been associated with excellence.

Today, Sunoco has expanded the reach of its racing fuels line around the world to include all types of professional motor sports and other activities where premium race fuels make a difference.

With its unsurpassed innovations and years of experience, it’s easy to understand why more and more engine builders, racers, tracks and sanctioning bodies choose Sunoco over all other racing gasoline combined.

As the largest manufacturer of racing gasoline’s in the world, Sunoco has a 40-year track record of winning performances.

Since 2004, Sunoco has been the “Official Fuel of NASCAR.” Sunoco provides racing gasoline for NASCAR’s three national series – the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series – distributing gasoline to more than 500 racetracks in the United States.

More recently, Sunoco established a partnership to become the Official Fuel Partner of INDYCAR, the most popular open-wheel racing league in North America. Bruce Insinger, owner of Insinger Performance, is a master dealer of Sunoco Racing Fuel whose vast five-state territory is virtually surrounds the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center, site of the show.

“Insinger Performance has been at the Motorsports Show every year. As a master dealer, it just makes sense to be tied in with the Motorsports Show with a greater presence,” said Insinger, 52.

“Now that the Motorsports Show, is ‘Fueled By Sunoco, Distributed By Insinger Performance’ we expect the show to be the best one yet,” said Len Sammons, Motorsports Show founder.

“Sunoco is a high visibility company and Insinger represents the product and the sport as a professional businessman. It is an excellent partnership.”

Insinger has been involved in the fuel delivery business for 27 years.

“I was a Sunoco dealer for fifteen years, and then I became more involved and became a master dealer. We have four tanker trucks on the road and four 4,000 gallon delivery vehicles.”

Insinger also serves a two-county area as a home heating oil dealer.

Insinger’s territory includes Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland
“Sunoco will be using the show to introduce new products and new programs for the tracks and the racers,” Insinger said.

“We recognize that giving back to the sport, to those who boost the sport and those who compete in it is very important.”

The demands of running a major racing fuel distributorship often entail long hours.

For Insinger, who grew up on a dairy farm in Dushore, Pa., hard work is nothing new.

Neither is racing. Insinger is a drag racer at heart and as recently as two years ago still competed .

“I raced for the first time at Beaver Springs Dragway. I supported my racing by bringing extra fuel to the track and selling it to my friends,” Insinger said.

“That’s what got me started in the race fuel delivery business. Now, we’ve gotten so big I haven’t had the chance to go racing for two years but I still have the car.”

Insinger’s wife Brenda is an integral part of Insinger Performance behind the scenes and, as needed, on the front lines.

General and exhibitor information on Motorsports 2013, ‘Fueled By Sunoco, Distributed By Insinger Performance’ is available on the web at aarn.com, by calling the office at 609-888-3618 or sending an email to motorsports@aarn.com.

Steve Barrick