PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Neets Racecar Drivers- Very Urgent

Easy E
12-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Hello all, My name is Chuck Eckert, and have spent 2 good years with the Neets crew and really came to appreciate what they really do for us drivers, yesterday when I read that post I nearly **** my pants, so, in reguards to Erin and Joe deciding to have a family, best of luck and love you guys and we will be waiting on your return one day, but until then we're gonna rip it up. Though some conversation's with Joe Cutri, Kenny Rogers and Jake Smulley we will be RACING!! at Big D and Grandview!! I'm holding a meeting to cover everything, everyone needs to know, it will be held at : 422 Pine Rd. Hamburg, PA , The business name is Haus Automotive, Home of the great Scott Haus. It will start at 4:00 p.m. Saturday December 29, 2012, please don't be late, open to all. You can meet me, the new tech guys, security,photographers, and we will talk about 2 rule changes, dual track information, dates of races ,and whatever comes up. We will be using the neets forum to talk and communicate like always, Joe said he would still help me in posting and getting info out to people. So, I hope to see everyone there, this is very important thats everyone racing attend's. Thank You.:D:D:wave:

Philter39
12-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Levering racing will be there. phil

madbutcher666
12-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!

Maddawg
12-24-2012, 08:50 AM
Yay!!!!!!!!

Thanks for stepping up chuckster. I was going to wait till I spoke to Joe and Erin,and after the holidays to do the same thing! Pm me so we talk
Maddawg

pappywrench
12-24-2012, 10:06 AM
Mapquest shows that address right at intersection of pine and church, near the fieldhouse, is that correct? I would love to attend.

KennyWallace81
12-24-2012, 11:09 AM
I'm assuming this is going to be for both small and big cars. Let me know if it's not so I can seek other opportunities to race with small cars. If small cars are included, expect at least on member of Fugly Racing to attend (if not all three). If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

CAPTAIN
12-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Small cars & big cars

THE 76
12-24-2012, 12:47 PM
There really is a Santa Claus :applause:

Easy E
12-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Hello all again, as neets ran last year it will be the same, small and big cars, there will be some twists, but in fun and for fun!!
As for direstions, it's right before Fink's Trailer on the right, you will also see a mail box at that intersection thats says Fink's Trailer, and trust me as soon as you turn right for the second time, start looking right you will see racecar trailers and a huge garage. There's a wawa on Rt. 61 by cabela's, make a left at the wawa, go straight till u hit the first stop sign, turn right, go maybe 100 ft. to intersection, make another right and u can't miss it. Any questions, feel free to post I will help.

team32
12-24-2012, 07:33 PM
team 32 will be there

mcstockcar
12-24-2012, 10:26 PM
Great! Now I will buy my car back this year! I cant make meeting though.

madbutcher666
12-24-2012, 11:38 PM
Count me in for racing but unfortunately I can't make the meeting. My wife is bed-ridden due to severe back problems. So I'm playing father, mother, husband, wife, nurse, house-maid,etc. lol. And just wanna say thanks to Chuck and everyone else involved for keeping Grandview a place to race since it's the closest track for me.

pappywrench
12-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Ok, now I have it right, behind Walmart. Will try my best to be there. ENDUROS WILL ENDURE!!!!!!:applause:

Erin C
12-27-2012, 08:18 AM
I just wanted to personally thank Chuck for stepping up in our hiatus. It means a lot to both of us that you care enough about what we have done to see it move forward. It has been a very emotional couple weeks for both Joe and I upon mutually reaching this decision.

Words cannot express how thankful we are of what you are doing, Chuck. The last thing we wanted to see is the drivers having nowhere to go.

You may be seeing us at this meeting of yours...One to personally thank you and two to support you in your efforts here.

One question, though...I am curious what you are going to name this series? Or is that going to be revealed at the meeting ;)

310fig8
12-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Name?? How about "Son Of NEETS" LOL

NeetsSpectator
12-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Chuck Eckert's Enduro Tour Series - CEETS

ParisiRacing44
12-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Thanks Chuck for stepping up. Are you going to be discussing anything about asphalt racing for us? I hope you dirt guys don't leave us asphalt fellas in the dust!!

CAPTAIN
12-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Dirt is for racing, asphalt is for getting there!!!!

ParisiRacing44
12-28-2012, 04:17 PM
Dirt is for racing, asphalt is for getting there!!!! by Captain

Should I take that as a "no" on the consideration for asphalt racing?

NJ Chick
12-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Should I take that as a "no" on the consideration for asphalt racing?

Sorry Mike, but the only track will be Grandview. Chuck is going out of his way to help keep you guys racing in some capacity and other tracks are just not in the cards right now. So come dirt racing instead! :) Also, since it will be run differently from NEETS, I think the name shouldn't even be close to that. Maybe something like Stock Car Rebels or Eckert's Executioner Stocks or something like that lol!

KennyWallace81
12-29-2012, 09:02 AM
The Fugly guys are a little over an hour away from the meeting location. Can someone confirm that the meeting is goint to happen in light of the forecasted couple inches of snow? We were thinking of making a trip to Cabela's prior to the meeting, so we thought we'd leave extra early. Please give me a call (610-235-9283) or post ASAP if there is any thought of postponing the meeting.

Kenny#81

DPORCR312
12-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Jon Sacks and I had intentions of attending today's meeting, as of now we will have to pass. We both have to work due to the predicted snow.