PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

Easy E
01-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Welcome to the start of our new series, thanks be to Joe for getting things going at this end. So, thanks Joe and keep on looking for new things, there will be a Website up soon. Everything new and changes will be on there, along with schedule and specialty races. Stay tuned in.:wave:

CAPTAIN
01-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Eckert & i were talking today about a 500.00 challenge for the bigs cars, more details too come, i know we need a sponsor for the 4 cylinder class, any takers please contact eckert or myself!!!!

Bmo
01-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Eckert & i were talking today about a 500.00 challenge for the bigs cars, more details too come, i know we need a sponsor for the 4 cylinder class, any takers please contact eckert or myself!!!!

One of you give me a call sometime

Brian Moyer
Outten Motors

Bmo
01-18-2013, 12:33 PM
One of you give me a call sometime

Brian Moyer
Outten Motors

Chuck

I'll give you a call this weekend been out with the flu

Brian

B3racing
01-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Can't wait to join you guys. Watched a few races over the past couple years and finally decided the grandstands isn't the view I want, gotta come down and get the in car white knuckle view.

Erin C
01-29-2013, 07:09 AM
Hey Brian,

Glad you finally got your account up and running. Any questions you have should be directed to this forum. Chuck (Easy E) is your fearless leader for this series.