PDA

View Full Version : Wall Stadium

DriveitinDeep
01-18-2013, 10:15 AM
anyone interested at racing at Wall on the weekends we have off (and there are many)? They are purposing one weekend in June, one in July and one in August for the LM's. Why have a racecar if it's going to sit in the garage for the majority of the racing season?

DriveitinDeep
01-23-2013, 08:15 AM
Nice to see that Wall has indeed scheduled the LM's on two Saturday nights that we were not running at RR. Those nights are July 20th & August 24th. 30 lap shows running the same tires as RR.

RGeeProductions
01-23-2013, 03:47 PM
Email: CKMotorsports@aol.com
Phone: Office Phone: 732-681-6400 Fax: 732-681-0851

btgoss
01-23-2013, 09:10 PM
Pardon me for thread-jacking, but I have a Wall Late Model question.
I was looking at their schedule and they have some pictures posted of the Turkey Derby weekend.
The late model race was won by a #119. That thing looks like a super late model from Ohio or something.
I know the driver races late models on dirt, but that wasn't a dirt car.
Does anyone have any info on that car? Where does he normally run it? (I know the old Wall ProStocks looked like that years ago, but you don't see many cars like that around here anymore.)
Thanks, and again I apologize for jumping in this middle of this thread, I hope a bunch of Riverhead guys do run down there, that will make the choice to make that trip a bit easier.

RGeeProductions
01-23-2013, 09:39 PM
Rob Ormsbee has run DIRT Late Models at various tracks. (New Egypt, Sellingsgrove, Delaware, etc)
He is also a 2 time past champ at Wall Stadium.
As for that exact car, not sure if Wall's or DIRT's.