PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

Maddawg
01-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Any news , rumors ect??? been pretty quiet on here , ALOT of people wondering whats going on ????
All I heard at the race show last weekend was "what are you gonna do now since NEETS isn't racing at Grandview ??
GOTTA GET THE WORD OUT THAT WE WILL BE RACING AT GRANDVIEW--JUST UNDER DIFFERENT NAME !!!!!!
I did the best I could,and told everyone I spoke to ---- everyone needs to do this to keep our series successful
SPREAD THE WORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
Maddawg 14

punchy
01-26-2013, 09:16 AM
Heard same thing Maddawg. I am going to try and get announcement on a friends radio show about Outlaw Series. He can add it with party announcement. Also can we get the schedule posted somewhere. I know the series is on Facebook now,start spreading the word guys. Some of us want it to be successful not a waste of our time.

Easy E
01-26-2013, 10:04 AM
WE ARE RACING, AT GRANDVIEW IN 2013, UNDER OUTLAW ENDURO SERIES!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting on Joe to get website and obviously the enternet staightened out, and yes I told everyone at the meeting to do ur self a favor and spread the word. If there's not enough people racing, we can't race. So make phone calls or do what u have too, to get the word out.

glassmanjtf
01-26-2013, 10:10 AM
Chuck maybe put something on facebook so we can all share to let more people know
. i have a few friends that may want to try racing this year but not sure to tell them about the rules

punchy
01-26-2013, 10:47 AM
Easy E.... I know a few people who are selling their stuff or not racing because they are unsure of the "unknown". Do you have a specific number to be able to race?

Philter39
01-26-2013, 06:58 PM
Not an answer from Easy E But at the meeting in December That question came up. Last years car counts will work. But like a cold beverage more will be better. No need for anyone to sell off or not race due to "unknown" . Enduro racing WILL happen and almost the same as under NEETS. Lucky for me I was able to attend meeting and I got a good vibe on 2013 at Grandview. I am building a new car for LInsey next year for Grandview. LETS GO RACING. phil

Erin C
01-27-2013, 06:25 PM
WE ARE RACING, AT GRANDVIEW IN 2013, UNDER OUTLAW ENDURO SERIES!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting on Joe to get website and obviously the enternet staightened out, and yes I told everyone at the meeting to do ur self a favor and spread the word. If there's not enough people racing, we can't race. So make phone calls or do what u have too, to get the word out.

Chuck, Joe has everything done, he is just waiting on your final approval of the rules he sent to you a couple days ago. Once he has that he can have everything uploaded and online.