PDA

View Full Version : Thompson

TMAC
04-14-2013, 11:41 PM
So for the the opener haven't heard to much? Who went ? Seemed from what I read a good Race.. Great ..
For stef!!!! With brad.. Good funds.. Early but could interesting, for sure...old man... Lol

RGeeProductions
04-15-2013, 01:09 AM
TheChromeHorn covered the event LIVE. You can follow on a computer or a smart phone.
On the front page you can get a replay of Denise's coverage.

Bobby1717
04-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Seeing that the NASCAR officials usually get hammered on here I wanted to applaud them for throwing the red flag during two long caution periods to preserve laps. Hopefully they continue to do this for the rest of the year.

HeavyHauler1957
04-15-2013, 09:32 AM
What a great start to the season! Congratulations to Stefanik. He led the lap that counts. Took the pole as last qualifier. Pennink was quickest in practice, qualified 3rd, led most laps. Preece was second quick in qualifying, led the second most laps. The first 12 or so cars in the field were the cream of the crop and all fast. I think there are four new teams this year. I know Hossfeld is a veteran but after spinning on his out lap he still was like 4th fastest qualifier but went to the back because of a fuel issue in tech. Still came from 29th to 9th. He was the biggest mover I thought. If it had been a little warmer it would have been a perfect weekend.

CASHCAD45
04-15-2013, 12:10 PM
What a great start to the season! Congratulations to Stefanik. He led the lap that counts. Took the pole as last qualifier. Pennink was quickest in practice, qualified 3rd, led most laps. Preece was second quick in qualifying, led the second most laps. The first 12 or so cars in the field were the cream of the crop and all fast. I think there are four new teams this year. I know Hossfeld is a veteran but after spinning on his out lap he still was like 4th fastest qualifier but went to the back because of a fuel issue in tech. Still came from 29th to 9th. He was the biggest mover I thought. If it had been a little warmer it would have been a perfect weekend.

I can't believe it another cheating ROC competitor! TSK TSK TSK!!!!

RGeeProductions
04-15-2013, 12:20 PM
Cars use additives in the RoC series. Not a secret.
Traces were found in the line. Big frickin deal.
Not another cheating competitor.
Why not come out to the races and get the real stories instead of making them up.
BTW: 29th to 9th!!!!

CASHCAD45
04-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Cars use additives in the RoC series. Not a secret.
Traces were found in the line. Big frickin deal.
Not another cheating competitor.
Why not come out to the races and get the real stories instead of making them up.
BTW: 29th to 9th!!!!

NO additives allowed on WMT. I ddn't see them changing out all fuel lines before race, was parked right across from 72 all weekend. Besides if legal fuel was used in practice lines would be cleaned of illegal substance .No tech for 9th place car (just saying).

RGeeProductions
04-15-2013, 03:02 PM
NO additives allowed on WMT. I ddn't see them changing out all fuel lines before race, was parked right across from 72 all weekend. Besides if legal fuel was used in practice lines would be cleaned of illegal substance .No tech for 9th place car (just saying).

Changing fuel lines?
Last year Corey Lajoie had a similiar issue at Stafford's Sizzler. He pumped out tank and ran. No replacing lines.
Lines would not be cleaned in practice if traces still in the fuel cell..... as long as you pump it all out in front of them, it is acceptable like it was for Lajoie.
Ok acadia!

Sicklajoie
04-15-2013, 05:39 PM
Seeing that the NASCAR officials usually get hammered on here I wanted to applaud them for throwing the red flag during two long caution periods to preserve laps. Hopefully they continue to do this for the rest of the year.
Also, the cautions in general were short. One car spins didn't turn into 4-5 laps under yellow like in the past. I hope this continues as well.

limodmaniac
04-15-2013, 05:45 PM
How about an extra Whelen Tour race at Thompson.. maybe in July???? 3 Whelen Tour races at Thompson aren't enough!!!!

RGeeProductions
04-15-2013, 10:38 PM
How about an extra Whelen Tour race at Thompson.. maybe in July???? 3 Whelen Tour races at Thompson aren't enough!!!!
Have to figure how to add LIKE buttons!!

RBH
04-15-2013, 11:05 PM
93 had the same problem last year with fuel they bought at the track.
Also you have to clean/rinse all of the foam and the cell.
Going from leaded to unleaded or the opposite creates bad test results.
He ran good Sun & that is what counts.

DaFingz
04-16-2013, 09:22 AM
Also, no restart drama..

bud
04-16-2013, 03:17 PM
So miss chad....lol

WEEZER
04-17-2013, 10:30 AM
so miss chad....lol

nice run by the solomita kid!!!!

gmac19
04-18-2013, 06:55 PM

were you there until 830 saturday night with our team cleaning out our fuel cell and fuel lines? nope i dont think so. all of our tests per nascar had NO additives in them therefore all tests came back negative, but you wouldnt know any of that information because you dont work for nascar or you did not see our fuel tests... i love experts like your self who sit behind the computer and just run there mouth

Lugnuts
04-19-2013, 10:10 AM
Chuch Hossfeld - Nope, don't think he's a cheater, probably one on of the cleanest racers out there. Keep in mind that he is mostly a self funded team that stays very competative along with the boys with all the money. Also he is also a well spoken racer that usually takes his punishment and moves on if he screws up, yes screws up, not intentionally cheating like some others.

I was at, what i believe was the last north south shoot out where he was put into the wall in the dogleg, in his post wreck speech in which he was very upset he commented that he will put things back together and move on.

Chuck, keep up the good work. I will continue to wear your colors with pride!