PDA

View Full Version : The Fortins, John Sr., John Jr. and Amber

Lugnuts
04-22-2013, 08:21 PM
The question is, Are the Fortins racing at Riverhead for the 2013 season? It seems as if they may not be. No car numbers registered for them yet according to the Riverhead Modified roster. According to the news here on the JAM they have now made two trips to mountain and a no show at the first riverhead practice. Will they be racing there for the season as Brigati did during the 2012 campaign? Will Brigati be racing there again for 2013 as well? Lets hope not as the field of modifieds seems to be dwindling as are the fields of other divisions as well.

I know some will not be bothered by this but its a sad situation when one has to travel three hours to race when Riverhead is in there own backyard, besides in my opinion Riverhead puts on a better show and has better racing than Mountain.

mbgolfer
04-24-2013, 06:03 PM
The question is, Are the Fortins racing at Riverhead for the 2013 season? It seems as if they may not be. No car numbers registered for them yet according to the Riverhead Modified roster. According to the news here on the JAM they have now made two trips to mountain and a no show at the first riverhead practice. Will they be racing there for the season as Brigati did during the 2012 campaign? Will Brigati be racing there again for 2013 as well? Lets hope not as the field of modifieds seems to be dwindling as are the fields of other divisions as well.

I know some will not be bothered by this but its a sad situation when one has to travel three hours to race when Riverhead is in there own backyard, besides in my opinion Riverhead puts on a better show and has better racing than Mountain.

Lugnuts, What do u think?????????:cool:

mbgolfer
04-24-2013, 06:06 PM
Weird, they get mention even when they don't show up!!!!!!!!!

WEEZER
04-26-2013, 10:26 AM
Maybe they like mountain better with it's long wide straights??? Good thing they did go there, it brought the mod field up to 9 with their 3 cars!!!!!

fastgal
04-30-2013, 11:30 PM
you have a good point weezer both tracks have 9 cars running after a feature