PDA

View Full Version : Big car Enduro at Bridgeport

310fig8
04-23-2013, 07:29 AM
I got a call from Danny Serano. He is having a Big Car Enduro on the small track at Bridgeport Friday the 3rd of May. Anyone interested contact Danny or the track. I am looking forward to being there.

richardpetey
04-23-2013, 09:07 AM
YO! Wild Bill.......

I think I know why you have such a dedicated pit crew, especially on dirt..........:rolleyes:
You load'em them up with your race car, smuggle them across the border, have a fiesta in the pits, ride'm hard for 100+ laps, pack'em back up in the enclosed trailer, bring'em back across the state line at night, make'm clean all the clay off your racecar, finally.......they use all that mud/dirt on their landscaping day job :eek:
Hey! Not knocking you! Just jealous....Wish I had my own undocumented pit crew........;)
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

310fig8
04-23-2013, 09:49 AM
Awe Uncly Petey. You promised you wouldnt tell LOL LOL

CAPTAIN
04-23-2013, 08:49 PM
What type of purse is being offered??? Its a 300.00 day for me, need some type of insentive to go over the border!!!

Easy E
04-23-2013, 11:54 PM
What type of purse is being offered??? Its a 300.00 day for me, need some type of insentive to go over the border!!!

And Rules??

310fig8
04-24-2013, 11:08 AM
Quoted from Danny
I knew those questions would arise lol......laps and purse all depends
on car count...I really can't elaborate on that too much..I wish I
could....I'd say at least 25 laps but if we have more cars we'll go
more laps....the rules would be pretty much standard nes/neets rules
from the past few years. 2 years ago we were pulling 24 big cars for
an enduro at nes. I'll talk to Keith about purse later tonight

richardpetey
04-25-2013, 08:16 AM
Mr Bill..............:D

Hey! I just found an extra $5.00 in my racing budget.................:rolleyes:
Is that enough in a peso conversion to possibly rent half your pit crew? If you decide to run the May 5th Wall race.................:confused:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

310fig8
04-25-2013, 09:52 AM
My crew is your crew free of charge my friend. As long as you stay for the eats afterward!!!!!! We will be there :cheers:

kmw
04-25-2013, 03:50 PM
practice session available tomorrow nite for big enduro cars too
still waiting on purse info and # of laps
neets rules
dead cars will be pushed off track
they re trying to keep entry fee to a minimum
this is their maiden voyage doing this enduro on little track and they hope to be able to get a good turnout to be able to run more this season
see you all there