PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!

Easy E
04-29-2013, 11:10 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words, The fact is I am in this up to my chin in this, and I'm no going anywhere, I plan to make additions to our series roster: Like- a limited open class, ladies races and a street stock race( enduro format ).

I know the 100 registation is a big deal right know, but, I can say I broke even on the first race, Truth, and that is fine with me, I stated before, I'm not in this to make money. I didn't get to start my season until Big d on saturday.

My plan is to hopefully, bank some money for the series at the 2nd race, if I can the registation will go to 50 or 65 per car, Truth!

This a stepping stone for me, I'm a racer not a promoter, but I can say let someone mess with my guys and see what happens! This is my mantality, anyone who knows me, will say the same. I'll go to bat for anyone anytime. This is where I really started racing, I have ran things here and there, but this was my true start to racing.

I'm going to open this whole thing up after this year, and I think everyone will enjoy it!

Bare with me, I'm on ur side drivers!

To those whom do not partake, I can't make them,but there missing all the fun.

Also, I would like to thank everyone involved helping me, you all know who u are, I couldn't have done this alone, Thank you all so much!

LET'S GO RACING,..... Also, I'll be bringing my car I will be partaking in the challenge race if everything goes well, so get those cars ready, because I AM......

Philter39
04-30-2013, 06:11 PM
Chuck Dont forget a new rotor for the distibuter . phil

Dirtlmracer2
04-30-2013, 11:34 PM
Your absolutely welcome chuck