PDA

View Full Version : Tour tires for Stafford HD 125

uticamike
05-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Just curious as to how many tires teams are allotted for this race. It was 10 for the Sizzler if I'm right.

CASHCAD45
05-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Just curious as to how many tires teams are allotted for this race. It was 10 for the Sizzler if I'm right.

You're allowed to buy 10. Not sure how many we will be able to change during race,they seem to change that for this race every year since it went to 125 laps.

nymods
05-19-2013, 09:43 PM
6 tires for the race

RGeeProductions
05-19-2013, 10:30 PM
6 tires for the race

HOOSIER TIRE ALLOTMENT FOR THE 23rd ANNUAL TSI HARLEY-DAVIDSON “125” presented by G-OIL
The maximum tire allotment available for this event is ten (10) tires per team. All tires used for qualifying and the race
must be purchased at the track and scanned by Hoosier, unless otherwise approved in advance by the Series Director.
Four (4) tires must be used for qualifying and to begin the race. The remaining tire allotment may be used for practice
and change tires during the race. All qualifying tires must remain in impound until released by NASCAR Officials. The tire
change rule is two (2) tires, any position. A team representative must designate qualifying and race change tires to
NASCAR Officials at the designated time. Tires from previous NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour events may be used for
practice sessions only, providing the tires used are the same codes supplied by Hoosier for use at Stafford Motor
Speedway.

nymods
05-20-2013, 01:04 PM
so how am i incorrect Richie? i said 6 tires for the race. you start on your 4 TT tires and you have 2 tires to change during the race. that equals 6 tires for the race. i was following up the previous post that said you could buy 10 but not sure how many to change during the race.

RGeeProductions
05-20-2013, 04:04 PM
6 tires for the race

You posted 6 right after cash's post of 10 for the event and it looked like it was a correction of his statement.
You are correct. You are allowed to buy 10 but use 6 during this race.

worm
05-21-2013, 08:25 PM
You posted 6 right after cash's post of 10 for the event and it looked like it was a correction of his statement.
You are correct. You are allowed to buy 10 but use 6 during this race.

also u can buy all u want before friday.

BigMac
06-17-2013, 08:14 AM
Kind of curious why the leaders did not pit for tires with about 40 to go. They had to know Preece was charging.