PDA

View Full Version : NO make=date?

CASHCAD45
05-22-2013, 01:43 PM
GREAT series!!! rain out a race in mid May and can't find a make-up date. That really helps selling your team to sponsers...lol:rolleyes:

Gil
05-23-2013, 02:12 AM
Check the schedule. Then pick a weekend, rent the track and put the show on!!! :cheers:

CASHCAD45
05-23-2013, 08:16 AM
Check the schedule. Then pick a weekend, rent the track and put the show on!!! :cheers:

There's an old saying "where thieres e will theres a way". Guess the will or creativity just aint there.:rolleyes:

CASHCAD45
05-23-2013, 03:43 PM
There's an old saying "where thieres e will theres a way". Guess the will or creativity just aint there.:rolleyes:

How about that WMT ppd and rescheduled in one swoop!!! A series with a plan that I'm proud to support.:cool:

bud
05-28-2013, 12:49 AM
CASH. I'm sure no one on the MRS will miss you.....lol. You on the other hand seemed to be very upset about being shorted one of their races....lol

CASHCAD45
05-28-2013, 02:10 PM
CASH. I'm sure no one on the MRS will miss you.....lol. You on the other hand seemed to be very upset about being shorted one of their races....lol

I don't recall any WMT Sunday MAY races bein held at "tne big T". The race we lost was old "300" date in Sept.Anyway I'm of the mind that 4 races at one faciliyy is to many, as much as I love Staffod I've always thought the summer race there would be bettersomewhere else but hge venue never materializes.

Gil
05-28-2013, 09:32 PM
CASH, What the heck are you drinking or doing? You quote bud's post we here he mentions your complaining about being shorted out one of the VMRS races. In reply to bud you start babbling about a shorter WMT race. Time for black coffee and a time out....

CASHCAD45
05-29-2013, 11:03 AM
CASH, What the heck are you drinking or doing? You quote bud's post we here he mentions your complaining about being shorted out one of the VMRS races. In reply to bud you start babbling about a shorter WMT race. Time for black coffee and a time out....

My bad! In my zeal to get a little sorely needed banter going on this forum i mistook Gills point.S:*-(orry

CASHCAD45
05-29-2013, 02:41 PM
My bad! In my zeal to get a little sorely needed banter going on this forum i mistook Gills point.S:*-(orry
I mean Buds post:D