PDA

View Full Version : Bristol tickets

limodmaniac
07-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Trying to be creative with our sponsorship proposals for the Sept 14 Riverhead Tour race. Hope this one works.

Thanks to Jim Verge , I have Bristol tickets to offer - Junior Johnson grandstand section F, row 6 - 2 seats for the Cup race, and 2 seats for the Nationwide race. State your bid, and highest bid gets them. Cost Jim $220, but whatever we make will go directly to the Sept 14. Whelen Modified Tour race at Riverhead.

If someone dares to bid $300 for the whole package, you also get your name on a modified at Riverhead. Please share this with any friends who love Cup racing.

CuriousGeorge
07-19-2013, 07:02 PM
This actually sounds like a really great deal

limodmaniac
07-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Lol - you can't give Cup tickets away!!!

Rob29
07-22-2013, 09:19 PM
Lol - you can't give Cup tickets away!!!

the problem is Bristol is by far the hardest place to get a reasonably priced hotel for at a reasonable distance from the track. Especially a month before the race. Plus, the seats are in the sixth row. I'd love the tickets, but those reasons are what is keeping me from throwing my name into the hat.

You can joke about that, but there will still be at least 150K at that race.

Hopefully someone takes them though, has a great time at the race and there's another Modified sponsored at Riverhead

limodmaniac
07-23-2013, 12:41 PM
I know of a Motel 6 in Wytheville, VA - $72 per night ( I guess that's about an hour away from Bristol)

Rob29
07-23-2013, 07:28 PM
I know of a Motel 6 in Wytheville, VA - $72 per night ( I guess that's about an hour away from Bristol)

that's actually really good. Wytheville seems to be the closest one can get. When I went in 06 with my dad we stayed at a Courtyard in Roanoke about 2 hours away.