PDA

View Full Version : gratitude

Dirtlmracer2
08-11-2013, 02:25 AM
I want to again say thank you to everyone of the enduro drivers who came out and took their personal time and spent money to let young fans and old to see there race cars and let young kids sit in them. Punchy, maddawg, big daddy Joe kunkle Joe Farley thank you from every official on the outlaw enduro staff. In my opinion a huge success. Also I will be getting approve for the Saturday before our last race. So if your interested in donating a little bit of time and money to come please let me know thanks again
Scott

punchy
08-11-2013, 09:05 AM
The kids had a great time climbing in the cars. There were a lot if people asking questions. Hopefully they will be future racers or at least spectators.

Maddawg
08-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Your welcome--- really enjoyed it while I was able to be there

team32
08-12-2013, 09:22 PM
I enjoyed talking to all the people that came by and were asking questions about our cars. It was well worth doing meet and greet, and looking forward to do it in the future sometime. Thanks to all drives and thanks to Scott.

glassmanjtf
08-13-2013, 06:19 PM
No thanks needed we all love racing and if helps very glad to lend a hand. Did see a lot of interested people !

racer05
08-14-2013, 02:13 PM
I am available for next meet and greet. If you would like me to bring car, let me know.