PDA

View Full Version : Its been a fun year, thanks to all...

greenflag
08-12-2013, 12:03 PM
I want to thank Chuck and the staff at the Outlaw Enduro Series for asking me to jump on board this year as the announcer at Grandview. Would also like to thank all of the drivers, teams and fans for supporting the series this year. Best of luck to everyone at the next event taking place on September 8th. We are taking a family vacation that weekend and I will be unable to attend.

I might see some of the enduro faithful this Thursday at Action Track USA for the 200-lap stock car race, still undecided if I am going, but its a possibility.

Also, want to remind everyone as far as vintage car racing, that there will be a Coal Region Racing Reunion being held at Big Diamond Speedway this Saturday August 17 (rain date Aug 18) from 8AM to 2PM. Vintage cars will be on display, there will be a meet and greet and autograph session and the cars will get some track time. We will be remembering all of the speedways from Schuylkill County, should be a really nice reunion. Everyone is welcome to attend. Admission to the grandstand area is free, pit admission is $10 for insurance policies. I will have a little more information on this shortly as we will probably be helping out with the event this Saturday.

Once again, thanks everyone. I got the opportunity to meet some more of the drivers this year, and it was a lot of fun. Will be a busy fall season but I plan to hit some races here and there, always feel free to stop by and say hello.

Thanks,

Philter39
08-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Wanted to say that you are an informative, knowledgeable and entertaining announcer. phil

glassmanjtf
08-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Thanks Gary,
as always a you have done a great job