PDA

View Full Version : Southern Mods @ Charlotte tonight (Live stream)

NONCENT$
10-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Per Speed 51.com, and and Nascar home tracks (http://www.nascarhometracks.com/) , there will be a live stream of the southern mod,s finale at Charlotte tonight, starting at approx 8 pm. (Probably will be better to view, than the mod races on FS2) !!
Ryan Preece was p3 on the practice charts after practice.

NONCENT$
10-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Per Speed 51 site: Live Video Stream of NASCAR Whelen Southern Mods at CMS
NWSMT - 10/10/13
NASCAR announced today that NASCARHomeTracks.com, NASCAR.com’s official home for touring and weekly series news and results, will live stream the NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour season finale UNOH Southern Slam 150 at Charlotte Motor Speedway on Thursday, Oct. 10. The webcast will feature flag-to-flag coverage of the Whelen Southern Modified Tour’s championship race from Charlotte where George Brunnhoelzl III looks to become the first four-time champion in tour history.

Live-streaming from the UNOH Southern Slam 150 at Charlotte will start at approximately 8:20 p.m. ET, following the conclusion of the ESPN2 broadcast of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Coors Light Pole qualifying.

(This states the correct starting time, as I originally indicated 8 pm. in my 1st post. Sorry)

fastbackss
10-11-2013, 07:19 AM
Damnit! Thanks for posting - I just wish I had seen it in time. I watched Cup qualifying and then switched over to baseball. Bah!

SteveS
10-11-2013, 01:22 PM
I caught the last 1/4 of the race. I thought they did a really good job. You could select one of three camera angles- two were fixed angle, one had an operator. It wasn't cup level but certainly way better than nothing. Announcers seemed decent.