PDA

View Full Version : Two embarrassing Modified events

MOD11RACER
10-16-2013, 10:26 PM
Looking forward to some real Modified racing at Thompson this weekend.

New Title sponsor for the MRS in 2014. The WWE. WWEMRS

After the embarrassing so called Modified race @ Lee and a 230 lap (yes a 230 lap event) Modified open event @ Mountain. I am ready for some real racing from lap1 to lap 150 at Thompson.

I have never seen an entire modified field of race cars run half throttle for 35 laps. Not one car racing. Not One. I was embarrassed to call myself a modified race fan. Just Disgusting.

If I had gone by myself I would have left the race track.

I will not return to LEE again to watch the fake Modified (MRS) racing that I witnessed on Sunday.

Lee do yourself a favor and bring in the WMT in 2014. Stop being tight wad's and spend some money on good Modified Racing. Not that WWE type of racing event that I had to witness on Sunday.

Go get a sponsor and do a little promoting isn't that what you are suppose to do.

Saturday I had to witness a 150 green flag lap race at Mountain. Are you kidding me. It turned into a 230 lap enduro race. Ever wonder why the Modified class is dying.

The Asphalt Modified Promoters we have in the East are the worst Promoters in the country. They all think of themselves and nobody else. They can't get enough money to stuff in their pockets.

Really sad.

Fat Albert
10-17-2013, 10:33 AM
WOW! What a MORON!

uticamike
10-17-2013, 08:00 PM
Looking forward to some real Modified racing at Thompson this weekend.

New Title sponsor for the MRS in 2014. The WWE. WWEMRS

After the embarrassing so called Modified race @ Lee and a 230 lap (yes a 230 lap event) Modified open event @ Mountain. I am ready for some real racing from lap1 to lap 150 at Thompson.

I have never seen an entire modified field of race cars run half throttle for 35 laps. Not one car racing. Not One. I was embarrassed to call myself a modified race fan. Just Disgusting.

If I had gone by myself I would have left the race track.

I will not return to LEE again to watch the fake Modified (MRS) racing that I witnessed on Sunday.

Lee do yourself a favor and bring in the WMT in 2014. Stop being tight wad's and spend some money on good Modified Racing. Not that WWE type of racing event that I had to witness on Sunday.

Go get a sponsor and do a little promoting isn't that what you are suppose to do.

Saturday I had to witness a 150 green flag lap race at Mountain. Are you kidding me. It turned into a 230 lap enduro race. Ever wonder why the Modified class is dying.

The Asphalt Modified Promoters we have in the East are the worst Promoters in the country. They all think of themselves and nobody else. They can't get enough money to stuff in their pockets.

Really sad.

I like the repeated use of the words had to. What ? did a judge sentence you to these races? You've crapped on non NASCAR events in the past . Why do you go?

The "dying" Modified class in NE is not the VMRS. Explain then the shrinking car counts on the exalted Tour.

CTtoPA
11-10-2013, 05:34 PM
I paid $45 for a pit pass to watch 62 sprint cars race for a $50,000 winner's share. Maybe you should consider making the switch from pavement racing with overpriced admission, falling car counts, and mediocre racing.