PDA

View Full Version : Looking Ahead to 2014 Schedule

BigMac
10-22-2013, 04:37 PM
With the 2013 WMT season in the books its time to look forward to 2014. Given that several tracks have already announced their 2014 WMT race dates (Thompson, Bristol) and several others expected to maintain their regular schedule (NHMS, Stafford), is there anything new to look forward too next year in terms of race venues? My guess is the schedule will look pretty much the same, which isn't all bad. Thoughts?

limodmaniac
10-23-2013, 08:57 AM
Probably Thompson and Stafford in April

Stafford in May

Waterford and Riverhead in June

Loudon, Monadnock and maybe another Riverhead in July

Stafford, Thompson and Bristol in August

Riverhead, Loudon and Stafford in Sept. ( or early Oct for Stafford)

Thompson in October.

Throw in one more Waterford show ( I say May, other friends think a fall race)

Just guessing and using what I've heard around

limodmaniac
10-23-2013, 08:59 AM
And working on making Seekonk's Wednesday show and Stars SBM a guaranteed $1000 to start races.

Then working on trying to get a 3rd open show ( the Ricky Miller race maybe) at Monadnock (if we can figure out where to put it on the schedule) This would also be a guaranteed $1000 to start!

uticamike
10-23-2013, 06:01 PM
And working on making Seekonk's Wednesday show and Stars SBM a guaranteed $1000 to start races.

Then working on trying to get a 3rd open show ( the Ricky Miller race maybe) at Monadnock (if we can figure out where to put it on the schedule) This would also be a guaranteed $1000 to start!

The Dog' you say? WOOF!!!! ( two thumbs up)

BigMac
10-29-2013, 11:31 AM
Not sure if it will have any bearing on the WMT bit Airborne will be flying the Nascar banner (sanction) in 2014.