PDA

View Full Version : Chew Retirement Who's in Car ?

MOD11RACER
11-01-2013, 08:16 PM
With the Bryon Chew retirement Who will be in the drivers seat in 2014 ?

The is a big time team with great equipment and with the right driver will contend for wins and a championship.

Here's my list.

Theirs two at the top of my list.

Doug Coby a real racers racer. With Wayne Darlings 52 team looking for someone to split the season with in 2014 Coby would be my choice. I love the 52 team as is, but a split season is not the way to go. I do not see a split season with anyone ending in a Championship run. Doug also has to look out for himself and put himself in the best position possible for another Championship run. (If the 22 Opens up Coby could land their.)

I don't really need to say anything else about Doug Coby. He is a Champion.

The other driver at the top of my list is Matt Hirschman. Everyone that follows Matt knows he is also a Champion.

Matt showed everyone at the Thompson World Series what he is capable of in his own potent #60 machine. Matt would be a great choice for the 88 team. One thing Matt would bring to the team is stability, his knowledge of the Troyer Chassis and how to set it up. We all know Matt knows how to win races and Championships. Matt deserves this chance and this would be in the best equipment Matt has ever had a chance to run the Tour with.

If Coby takes the 88 ride then maybe just maybe the 52 team of Darling and the 60 team of Hirschman could run a split season together on the WMT. It worked before when they finished 2nd in the WMT point standings.

The 88 team could go with fellow Long Islander Timmy Solomito who we all know could make the jump to the WMT full time. This kid has a load of talent.

Others in no particular order are young hot shoes Tommy Barrett, Shaun Solomito , Steve Masse and Max Zachem all looking for first class rides.

Don't forget about veternans Chuck Hossfeld and Woody Pitkat. I sure each would love to land this ride.

JMO

RGeeProductions
11-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Good choices....
Bet it's one of them....

MOD11RACER
11-01-2013, 09:46 PM
That was fast it's Woody.

That must have been a done deal before retirement announcement.

RGeeProductions
11-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Yup and yup.....