PDA

View Full Version : 01/13/14 - Jeff Zuidema resigns as Director of Competition at Thompson Speedway

RGeeProductions
01-13-2014, 03:36 PM
STATEMENT FROM JEFF ZUIDEMA

I’d like to thank the Hoenig family for the great opportunity and confidence they have shown in me. Unfortunately, I find myself having to resign my position as Director of Competition at Thompson Speedway due to ongoing and worsening back conditions. I hope you all will continue to support all of the efforts made at Thompson Speedway. I have always said that the greatest people in the world are racing people and I truly believe that. I hope to see you all at Thompson Speedway in the future as a spectator. Thank you for the years of support and some of my greatest memories.

Jeff Zuidema

STATEMENT FROM THOMPSON SPEEDWAY

We wish to thank Jeff Zuidema for the work he has done in improving our oval track program. He has invested countless hours and amounts of energy into his work, and has been a great asset to our company. We wish him well, and hope he finds effective treatment for his chronic back condition. He has long been, and will continue to be, a friend of both Thompson Speedway and the Hoenig family.

Russ Dowd