PDA

View Full Version : breaking news

csg
04-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Sources close to modified racing legend Eno Lirpasti have indicated the modified legend is gearing up for a come back. Eno will run a Liparsti house car at select tour events but the sources would not indicate which events Eno was planning on running this season. Anyone hear anything more on this?

Fat Albert
04-01-2014, 09:39 AM
Sources close to modified racing legend Eno Lirpasti have indicated the modified legend is gearing up for a come back. Eno will run a Liparsti house car at select tour events but the sources would not indicate which events Eno was planning on running this season. Anyone hear anything more on this?

SERIOUSLY???? That is good news! I noticed that the Boehler #3 has driver "TBD"! Maybe Eno is thier man!

RGeeProductions
04-01-2014, 09:46 PM

I heard it was the Waffle House Tour not the NWMT!

Axel
04-02-2014, 08:42 AM
Mr. Lirpasti has been known to be a day late and dime short for tour events at times...

I havent seen his agent on this board as of late, but I am told that Eno Lirpasti is the real deal.