PDA

View Full Version : 04/04/14 - On Time Accounting Of Feeding Hills, Ma - Contingency Program At Stafford

RGeeProductions
04-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Stafford Motor Speedway has announced that On Time Accounting of Feeding Hills, MA has become the newest member of its Contingency Program. On Time Accounting will provide a $50 bonus each Friday night to the 3rd place finisher in the Limited Late Model division.

"I love the sport, I love the competitive nature of the sport, and I know a lot of the drivers at Stafford very well," said Michael Margiotta, President of On Time Accounting. "I remember watching Ed Flemke and several others going three deep during a heat race for 8 laps and it was the wildest thing to see. Stafford is an awesome track and anyone who is interested in brand awareness needs to take a look at what racing is all about. The guys in the Limited Late Model division are drivers who have some talent and who are trying to come up through the ranks and I thought why not help those guys out? One of our missions here at On Time Accounting is to give back to certain charities and I think it's important to help who you can. Obviously you can't help everyone but we like to help who we can and we're looking forward to making this a multi-year program and we'd love to be able to expand our program in the future."

Margiotta has an interesting story about not only how he caught the racing bug at an early age, but that catching the racing bug eventually helped save his life.

"Racing helped save my life," said Margiotta. "When I tell people that, they always ask me 'Really'? I went to my first race at Plainville and I was always very interested in the safety features with how cars could roll over or crash into walls and the drivers would walk away. So when I got my driver's license at 16 I said to myself I'm always going to wear a seat belt because that's a safety feature on the race cars. One night I was coming home from graduate school and a car hit me head on and then spun around and hit me in the left rear. If it weren't for going to that race, getting interested in racing, and wearing my seat belt, I wouldn't be here today to tell that story."

On Time Accounting is based in Feeding Hills, MA, and was established in 2006 by Michael Margiotta. On Time Accounting offers complete accounting services locally, regionally and on a national level in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections and taxes. Their specialty is serving the small to mid-size firms including new business start-ups.

"We offer accounting, payroll, taxes, and something that no other firm offers which is credit collection expertise," said Margiotta. "We're a one stop shop for small to medium size businesses that are looking to put themselves into the winner's circle. We're not just April 15th we're done and see you next year. We try to help businesses recognize where they can improve their operations and achieve their goals. We're there for you throughout the year."

The first On Time Accounting Ltd. Late Model Contingency Award of the 2014 season will be given out during the 43rd Annual NAPA Auto Parts Spring Sizzler Weekend on April 25-27. Tickets for the "Greatest Race in the History of Spring" are on sale now at the Speedway Box Office. Tickets are priced at $38.50 for adult general admission tickets, $5.00 for children ages 6-14, and children ages 5 and under are admitted free of charge when accompanied by an adult. Reserved seating is priced at $42.00 for all ages. As always, Stafford Motor Speedway offers free parking with overnight parking available. All tickets are good for both Saturday and Sunday admission. All ticket prices include 10% CT Admission Tax.

For more information on the 43rd annual NAPA Auto Parts Spring Sizzler, or to order tickets, contact the Stafford Motor Speedway track office at 860-684-2783 or visit us on the web at www.staffordspeedway.com.

Scott Running