PDA

View Full Version : Hey NASCAR! Why not Fri. 6/13?

suelenlynsey
05-30-2014, 09:44 PM
Because they don't give a sh$t about anything but themselves. Friday 6/13: No VMRS event scheduled. No RoC event scheduled. No WMT event. No special event scheduled at Stafford. But then again, would'nt it be better to stick it to two drivers that support Asphalt Modified racing the most. Am I missing something on this rescheduling deal?

BigMac
05-31-2014, 07:52 PM
It rained three weeks in a row last year as well at Stafford. It was always scheduled for the following week. They made the call immediately after the rains came. Sorry if they didn't check with western NY ROC teams to see what they were doing. As the saying goes, you can't please everyone.

Sicklajoie
06-01-2014, 12:11 AM
I don't get why after this second rainout they didn't just run it the next day (Saturday). The teams are already up here, and they wouldn't have to worry about towing up on another weekday and having to burn another day of work off.

CASHCAD45
06-01-2014, 04:08 PM
I don't get why after this second rainout they didn't just run it the next day (Saturday). The teams are already up here, and they wouldn't have to worry about towing up on another weekday and having to burn another day of work off.

Stafford has Fireworks scheduled for 6/13 a very expensive(already paid for) event. It brings in a good crowd and helps the track survive. Racers just have to set thuer priorities and live with them.such is life.

TourFanEd
06-13-2014, 05:58 PM
With the cancellation of the races at Stafford tonight the decision to run last week looks like it was the right one though it forced some to make a choice where to race. On another note I am hoping the schedule used last week with the tour race being held in the middle of the schedule will become normal at Stafford and other tracks.

Gil
06-14-2014, 12:56 AM
That will hurt attendance and concession sales.