PDA

View Full Version : Long Island gang

TMAC
06-29-2014, 09:34 PM
K can't believe not no word on this site about last nights tour race.. A long islander( me being one) kicks there ass.. look at my avator( thanks rich)yet what I read about Saturday night. No one wanted to talk about the hardest track on the tour bar none ..congrats to 58 team, thinking must of been some celebration after..TC.. My guy one word
MOMENTUM ... Hope to get my locals and those who came to watch. Tell
Those who weren't there what you thought...

RGeeProductions
06-29-2014, 11:02 PM
Facebook!!!!

Gil
06-30-2014, 12:04 AM
These sites are so much better than FB. FB is so full of junk that you can't follow a race.

TMAC
06-30-2014, 09:29 AM
What's with FACEBOOK!!!!!! Why would I go there to read about what happened , don't much care about that site.. CALM DOWN ok

RGeeProductions
06-30-2014, 10:21 AM
Gil I agree with you.
TMAC, not sure what the CALM DOWN in caps is for?

limodmaniac
07-01-2014, 11:42 AM
If anyone wants to sponsor a modified for the Sept race for $300 or sponsor the chargers/ legends or blunderbust on that evening.. let me know that too.

WEEZER
07-04-2014, 10:14 PM
I think its really amazing how the forum just dropped dead, it used to be really fun just to follow the banter!! And why facebook??? So if you want to read about a driver you have to go to that facebook page, every different time??? On the jam you can log in once and follow everything, or at least you used to!!!!

But on a great note, why'll i'm watching the nationwide race from daytona, riverhead raceway had a really fu@ckingn awesome commercial on for saturday nite racing at the head. And what a great job of a commercial it was, my hats off to riverhead for doing some nice promo work!!!