PDA

View Full Version : Goodale Win

BigMac
06-30-2014, 06:14 AM
Big first time win for Eric Goodale this weekend. Congrats to him. Usually a first time winner would be worthy of a little chatter on this board. The 2014 WMT points race is really shaping up to be some kind of exciting as the tour heads into the meat of the 2014 schedule.

hasbeen
06-30-2014, 10:40 PM
Miss reading everyones thoughts..I think they all packed there tents and went somewhere else without leaving a trail

Glad too see 58 win at his home track..Thought Preece might catch him,but I think he used his tires up..Everytime I thought he was done he would be right there again..Seemed like Ryan could put that car anywhere...but Eric was strong

RGeeProductions
06-30-2014, 11:33 PM
Ryan was coming. Didn't use up his tires, Beatty did. He was in back of Beatty when Beatty started going backwards on the outside and Ryan couldn't get down as everyone was diving low to get by Beatty. Bad luck for Ryan. Still a great run for Eric.

limodmaniac
07-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Eric Goodale takes down approx $7850 for his win at the track last night. This includes $3900 of the gamblers money as 13 teams gambled their $300. $350 of that was lap money, (including $100 for leading lap 190 in memory of Fred Harbach)

JWfor8x
07-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Ryan was coming. Didn't use up his tires, Beatty did. He was in back of Beatty when Beatty started going backwards on the outside and Ryan couldn't get down as everyone was diving low to get by Beatty. Bad luck for Ryan. Still a great run for Eric.

Beatty was strong but as you said, used up his tires. Lack of experience? Goodale ran a smart race and deserved the win. they started all 30 cars that showed up but were smart about it and it didn't cause any problems that I could see. All in all, I thought it was a good race.