PDA

View Full Version : Stafford Entry List

BigMac
08-05-2014, 05:49 PM
The Stafford entry list is not very long. If not for a couple of part time cars (Stefanik, Rocco etc) there would be under 20 entries. They had over 30 SKs a week and a half ago. A little shocking for an event at Stafford. At least in my opinion. A little scary too.

Goldy
08-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Not really shocking to me Mac - I've been saying this for years... and no disrespect to the good people at Whelen or tour teams, but the "tour" is a sham; dumb down the tour cars and there would be a hefty hunk o' modifieds (and talent) throughout the land for all tracks to thrive on.. but lets just continue with dwindling car counts (at founding tour tracks nonetheless), weaker than weak purses and owners hemorrhaging money .. I suppose as long as folks show up nothing will change.. bummer huh ?..

RGeeProductions
08-05-2014, 09:28 PM
The Stafford entry list is not very long. If not for a couple of part time cars (Stefanik, Rocco etc) there would be under 20 entries. They had over 30 SKs a week and a half ago. A little shocking for an event at Stafford. At least in my opinion. A little scary too.

There are 24 on the entry list.
Who else would be part time besides Stefanik and Rocco?

CASHCAD45
08-06-2014, 03:29 PM

Yep 24 and at least 15 capable of winning! good field in my book,24 cars is just the right amount good racing all the way through the field should be just as exciting as the May race.Cant wait till fri.

BigMac
08-06-2014, 06:00 PM
I counted 23 the other day so my original math was off by one. Still way under the available starting spots. They started 18 in Delaware Ontario a few seasons ago. When we cant draw much more than that in CT there is cause for concern.

fastbackss
08-08-2014, 12:09 AM

I will say it a little differently...there are 23 drivers who have competed in 6 or more of the 7 races. My cursory glance tells me 22 of those are entered (Zacharias being the exception). It concerns me there are only 2 "extras."