PDA

View Full Version : haunted hundred at Wall october 18

TMAC
10-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Any local teams heading to wall on oct 18? 5k to win

WEEZER
11-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Hey TMAC didn't see any head regulars but Zane Zeiner was strong in the win and should be tuff on turkey derby.
I went to Mahoning Valley 2 wks ago were Matt Hirshman won yet again (with a little help from the girl from wall shawna ingram taking out eric beers who was going to win)
Dave Sapenzia was there and was running 6th with 20 to go but finished a nice 8th, not bad for his first time!!!
I still can't see what so many people see in that track???

Good to see timmy solomito getting preece's old mod tour ride, he should do well but i wonder what wayne andersons plans are now???

RGeeProductions
11-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Good to see timmy solomito getting preece's old mod tour ride, he should do well but i wonder what wayne andersons plans are now???

Weezer... Shawn is in Wayne's car.....

WEEZER
11-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Thanks R G!! is the on the tour or just riverhead?? And I wonder if preece is still gonna do the 20 mod when he can next year??
You going to Wall for T.D.??
That should be good, can't wait!!

RGeeProductions
11-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Thanks R G!! is the on the tour or just riverhead?? And I wonder if preece is still gonna do the 20 mod when he can next year??
You going to Wall for T.D.??
That should be good, can't wait!!

Timmy mentioned on Facebook Shawn in the 75 for the tour. No official announcement only what Timmy mentioned.
Preece is running the #20 again at Riverhead when he is available, like he has previously run.
I will be at Turkey Derby.... Only missed maybe 5 over the years....