PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Weekend Coming Up

BigMac
10-13-2014, 11:40 AM
Not only will the future of the Waterford be decided but we will crown a new WMT champion. In addition to all that, maybe the most intriguing part of this upcoming weekend will be the VRMS and WMT tours sharing a pit area together. With all the rumors of a new tour in the works things should be mighty interesting behind the scenes. Then you have all the silly season rumors as a bonus add on.

MJProcko
10-15-2014, 02:04 PM
sounds like a good time.

fastbackss
10-16-2014, 09:40 AM
Perusing the entry list - and Troy Talman in the Boehler #3?

I feel ignorant, as I am not familiar...

JWfor8x
10-16-2014, 10:59 AM
From Oxford Mass, he ran sk's at Stafford and Sunoco mods at Thompson this year after moving up from legends and mod lights. I think he just turned 19

TMAC
10-18-2014, 01:36 AM
Glad to hear ole blue will be back on the track. Good luck

Goldy
10-18-2014, 08:09 AM
Certainly nice to see some different names on the entry list and a car count that is reflective of the potential of Northeast modified racing (Hillbillies withstanding; great to see them up here for the finale with 2 cars).. on that note:
> how about the return of Mr. James Civali?
> nice showing from the LI crowd..
> bummer Stefanik isn't in the line up..
> I'd expect solid runs from guys that are strong at Thompson that have been a bit off this year, Silk (in his final ride in the 6 and Lia who when they are on, they are up front).
> I'm glad Rocco has made some starts this year but I'm still waiting for the results...
> I expect the 13 to put on a show - seems he's back on track (with his new old car?)..
> Real toss up here as for the winner - 88, 44, 51, 52, 16, 15, 6, 13.. all seem poised to win.. how's that for a pick em?

Goldy
10-18-2014, 02:07 PM
.... also wanted to say it sure would have been great to see Yuhas back in action at Thompson where he's pretty stout.. hope he's on the full road to recovery from that nasty wreck in NH..

RGeeProductions
10-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Goldy. Yuhas @ Thompson? Shawn Solomito is the 64....