PDA

View Full Version : Pick 5 contest

cornellsgt12
10-22-2014, 01:43 PM
Thanks again to all involved with the TCH top 5 contest, especially Richie. Always fun to "compete" with all the other Chrome Horn members for bragging rights. Look forward to next year.

JEFF
10-22-2014, 04:59 PM
I also would like to thank everyone . It was a lot of fun. Thanks to Richie for all your hard work. Maybe we should pay you.congrats to Cornelisgt 12 on your co championship.

Rich Mergl
10-22-2014, 05:24 PM
Count me in on thanking everyone. Richie what would we do without you? Just hope we could get back to 20 or so races. Thought MJProcko had the win. But CornellSgt12 & Jeff Hats off to both you! Great Steal on the last race.

MJProcko
10-23-2014, 12:43 PM
Congrats to JEFF & Cornellsgt12 on your season and killing my shot at back to back titles..... I am joining the silly season and switching rides for 2015! Thanks also to Richie, the Chrome Horn and all the other competitors who make it fun.

JWfor8x
10-23-2014, 06:22 PM
Congratulations to co-winners Cornellsgt12 and Jeff. It was fun breathing in your fumes from the back of the pack :-) Thanks for your efforts Richie.

RGeeProductions
10-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Thanks guys.
I finally made an excel spreadsheet to do this and made it much easier.
I still do the individual points by hand but only have to put it into the speadsheet and the points update automatically.
Now to try and get a sponsor for next year like we used to have....
Thank you all for playing...
Richie

fastbackss
10-26-2014, 09:20 AM
Thanks guys.
I finally made an excel spreadsheet to do this and made it much easier.
I still do the individual points by hand but only have to put it into the speadsheet and the points update automatically.
Now to try and get a sponsor for next year like we used to have....
Thank you all for playing...
Richie

Richie,

I am a little late on the thanks, but please accept them. The contest is certainly a load of fun. (If I could get to some of the races it would be even more fun!)

One thought - what if the entrants were "asked" to throw in say $10 or $20 at the start of the season? It would be optional, but could work. I know that I would be game for it. When I look at how many contests I have participated in, er seen others participate in ;), I would much rather use the contribution for this one!

RGeeProductions
10-26-2014, 09:43 PM
Richie,

I am a little late on the thanks, but please accept them. The contest is certainly a load of fun. (If I could get to some of the races it would be even more fun!)

One thought - what if the entrants were "asked" to throw in say $10 or $20 at the start of the season? It would be optional, but could work. I know that I would be game for it. When I look at how many contests I have participated in, er seen others participate in ;), I would much rather use the contribution for this one!

Thank you and that is a pretty good idea.
I do want to try and keep it free if possible and it seems some things has been committed for next years Top 5.
All I will say now is that we will have prizes next year. Once all is finalized and figured out, which will probably be a month before we start, I will post it all.

mod4r6fan
10-27-2014, 05:27 PM
Thanks Richie I enjoy this as im sure many do every year Thanks

MJProcko
10-28-2014, 02:47 PM
Thanks Richie,

I am down for an entry fee. Maybe Stafford or Thompson would be interested in offering up a pair of tickets to the following season openers as prizes?

LiquidBread
10-28-2014, 05:22 PM
Thanks as always for doing this Richie. Even though I get my clock cleaned every year, it's still good fun.