PDA

View Full Version : 01/16/15 - Dunleavy’s Truck & Trailer Repair Joining Stafford Contingency Programs

RGeeProductions
01-16-2015, 07:47 PM
Dunleavy’s Truck & Trailer Repair Joining Stafford SK Modified® and SK Light Contingency Programs

Stafford Motor Speedway modified feature winners will enjoy some extra cash to take home on Friday nights with the addition of Dunleavy’s Truck and Trailer Repair to the track’s Contingency Program. Dunleavy will post a 1st place bonus of $150 for each SK Modified® feature winner as well as a $125 bonus for each SK Light feature winner during the 2015 season.

“I’ve always been hooked on the modifieds,” said Doug Dunleavy, owner of Dunleavy’s Truck & Trailer Repair. “I’ve been around modifieds my whole life and whenever I could go out to a race, I wanted to see modifieds. I remember going to places like Riverside and Danbury back in the day and I don’t really have much interest in other divisions. I’ve been involved in the past with Sportsmans, Late Models, Trucks, and Dirt Cars, but my biggest passion has always been the modifieds. Last season at Stafford was some of the best modified competition I’ve ever seen and I’m looking forward to watching more of the same excitement in 2015!”

“We’re happy to have Doug and Dunleavy’s Truck & Trailer Repair on board with us,” said Mark Arute, COO/GM of Stafford Speedway. “Doug has been very committed to the modified community over the past few years and having someone with his passion and dedication to modifieds is a great thing for all of our open wheel drivers. We’re looking forward to carrying on our modified tradition here at Stafford with both Doug and Dunleavy’s Truck and Trailer Repair as part of the Stafford family.”

In addition to supplying a first place contingency bonus to Stafford’s SK Modified® and SK Light Modified feature winners, Dunleavy’s will also be found on the quarter panels of several NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour machines this upcoming season. On the Northern Whelen Modified Tour, Dunleavy’s Truck & Trailer Repair will sponsor the #2 car of defending champion Doug Coby, former champion Jamie Tomaino in the #99 car, and rookie driver Chase Dowling in the #9 car, who began his modified racing career in the SK Light division at Stafford. Dunleavy’s will also support the Southern Whelen Modified Tour teams of George Brunnhoelzl, III in the #28 car and Tom Abele in the #32 car as well as offering limited support for Ryan Preece and David Calabrese.

Dunleavy’s Truck and Trailer Repair is located at 61 Vale Road in Brookfield, CT and they can be reached at 203-775-9199. Rather than towing your vehicle to a garage, Dunleavy’s Truck and Trailer Repair will come to you and fix your vehicle on the spot.

“We specialize in Heavy Commercial Fleet Services and we offer 24-Hour Roadside Assistance,” said Dunleavy. “Whether it’s Ryder, Penske, Werner, Swift, Freight, UPS, FedEx, whatever breaks down that can be fixed rather than towed we’ll come right out to you and fix it.”

The first Dunleavy’s Truck & Trailer Repair contingency bonuses of the 2015 season will be up for grabs during Stafford Speedway’s 44th Annual NAPA Auto Parts Spring Sizzler Weekend on April 24-26. Tickets for the “Greatest Race in the History of Spring” are on sale now at the Speedway Box Office. Tickets are priced at $38.50 for adult general admission tickets, $5.00 for children ages 6-14, and children ages 5 and under are admitted free of charge when accompanied by an adult. Reserved seating is priced at $42.00 for all ages. As always, Stafford Motor Speedway offers free parking with overnight parking available. All tickets are good for both Saturday and Sunday admission. All ticket prices include 10% CT Admission Tax.

For more information on the 44th Annual NAPA Auto Parts Spring Sizzler, or to order tickets, contact the Stafford Motor Speedway track office at 860-684-2783 or visit us on the web at www.staffordspeedway.com.

Scott Running