PDA

View Full Version : tv in 2015

JWfor8x
02-04-2015, 11:46 AM
It loolks like all of us who have wanted more television coverage for the WMT and the WSMT are getting our wish this year. As the article posted on the Chrome Horn states, there are 8 WMT shows, 5 WSMT shows and the combined show at Bristol being televised on the NBC Sports Network. Personally, I am thrilled to see the shortest tracks being shown as I believe that 1/4 mile tracks translate better to tv than the larger ones. I think it's a great thing for both tours and fans like me who cannot afford to travel to see all of the events that we would like to go to. Thanks to NASCAR and everyone who helped make this possible.

RGeeProductions
02-05-2015, 07:33 AM
About time right?
Everyone has to write to NBCSN after each race to let them know we are watching and want more.... (whole schedule) :)

JWfor8x
02-05-2015, 11:02 AM
About time right?
Everyone has to write to NBCSN after each race to let them know we are watching and want more.... (whole schedule) :)

That's right, Richie, actually, I have already written them to thank them and express how happy I will be to see great racing on the shortest tracks because I think those races will translate very well to tv.

fastbackss
02-05-2015, 10:55 PM
2 days before the press release came out I was flipping channels and noticed that for the first time I had NBCSN. Needless to say I was doubly excited to see how many were going to be broadcast...

Gil
02-10-2015, 03:06 AM
How about an email address for the network or appropriate contact person? Thanks.

JWfor8x
02-10-2015, 09:20 AM
How about an email address for the network or appropriate contact person? Thanks.

All I did was this but maybe there are better ways.

http://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/contact-us/

Gil
02-11-2015, 02:23 AM
Thank you for posting the above link.

LiquidBread
02-11-2015, 10:59 AM
Yes, thanks for the link. I've just weighed in. Hopefully the rest of the TCH family will as well.