PDA

View Full Version : Bristol

scott
08-14-2015, 08:47 AM
Will any of the Southern Mods. win & if so who do you think can do it? Will any other Cup driver attempt to run this race?

Goldy
08-14-2015, 01:02 PM
I like Danny Bohn's chances.

Can't deny the draw a cup driver brings, so I'm all for their involvement - the 7 car, (infractions aside) I like seeing Newman out there, but I think it would be cool if someone else jumped in that seat to mix it up. I imagine it's too risky for most cup drivers/cup owners..

NC Mudcat
08-14-2015, 01:29 PM
There is always a Southern winner, he just isn't usually near the front. I like Bohn's chances too, but I would no longer call him a southern mod guy. Seems like he moved back up north and doesn't compete on the tour regularly. GB3 or Burt could be strong.

BigMac
08-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Bohn won the last southern tour race did he not? I think Burt will be right in the mix of it. His brother too. It would be fun to see a southern team steal the show. Coby is fast and TC is motivated. Should be a good one.There is only one winner in many minds regardless of how Nascar splits points.

I'll be stocking up on Bush Beans this weekend. Gotta support those race sponsors.

NC Mudcat
08-15-2015, 08:04 AM
Bohn won the last southern tour race did he not? .

He did, but he is not a regular on the tour, and is from NJ. If Preece had won the last Southern tour race, I would not call him a "southern" guy either. Either way, would love to see Danny win at Bristol.

JWfor8x
08-17-2015, 11:10 AM
Will any of the Southern Mods. win & if so who do you think can do it? Will any other Cup driver attempt to run this race?

I can't claim to know that he will win, but since I have been rooting for the George and Eddie Brunnhoelzls and Charley Brunnhoelzl too since the 1950's, I have to hope that GB3 wins.