PDA

View Full Version : Wow the 2015 North South Shootout turned into a complete joke.

JEFF
11-10-2015, 07:21 PM
The race officials down there could not have done a worst job if they tried. I'm not going to go over it all. But they are not qualified to officiate a pedal car race. What a shame.

CASHCAD45
11-10-2015, 08:08 PM
The race officials down there could not have done a worst job if they tried. I'm not going to go over it all. But they are not qualified to officiate a pedal car race. What a shame.

What did you expect? Look who was running it. The same guy that ruined Stafford driving he SK car count down to 14 at one point! Keep up the good work TF!!! and don't give me that "I had to leave" crap if you cant finish a job don't take it.

NC Mudcat
11-11-2015, 10:40 AM
Read there were 8 SKs on the entry list, and someone said 5 were actually in the race. For $5000 to win. Please don't schedule SKs again, just doesn't make any sense. As far as the promoters and decisions made, it all sounds pretty bad. Probably won't help the crowd for next year's race. Also, where were TC, Donny Lia and others that were on the entry list? Must have watched the weather channel.

fastbackss
11-11-2015, 07:23 PM
The statement about the penalties did not do them any favours.

RBH
11-11-2015, 09:58 PM
8 Sk's on entry & 8 there & started race. Get your facts straight. Weather was bad all weekend. Weather was not a factor for most of the no shows, many other things came into play. Some off the penalized teams were told to go to the back but complained/protested. Some took their chances & if they got away with it, the reward was good, but if they went to the back, they wouldn't have made it to the front in 9 laps.

fastbackss
11-12-2015, 12:12 AM
8 Sk's on entry & 8 there & started race.
That's funny, the entry list I saw had 10 for the SK race. But hey - what's 20% among friends.

2015 SK Modified Entry List

2 Robert Hyer
3 Matt Galko
13 Ted Christopher
31 Stephen Kopcik
59 Ronnie Williams
81 Todd Owen
41 Matt Hirschman
71 Jimmy Zacharias
85 Mike Benevides
88 Keith Rocco

Some off the penalized teams were told to go to the back but complained/protested. Some took their chances & if they got away with it, the reward was good, but if they went to the back, they wouldn't have made it to the front in 9 laps.
How come this contradicts what was in the letter posted - namely that some teams were not notified "due to a communication issue between race control officials and the teams."

NC Mudcat
11-16-2015, 08:39 AM
8 Sk's on entry & 8 there & started race. Get your facts straight. Weather was bad all weekend. Weather was not a factor for most of the no shows, many other things came into play. Some off the penalized teams were told to go to the back but complained/protested. Some took their chances & if they got away with it, the reward was good, but if they went to the back, they wouldn't have made it to the front in 9 laps.

I stated "someone said 5." Didn't claim to be right, even stated it as if it were hear-say. "Get your facts straight!" I did, by making a post, calling it as "someone said" then waited on the expert to straighten it out. Thank you very much, and chill out!