PDA

View Full Version : Thompson 125

Goldy
06-16-2016, 06:34 AM
We still discuss tour races here yes? There has to be some thoughts on last nights race, since i wasn't there, please share your thoughts. i think it's fantastic Santos is back in victory lane and how impressive Max and Matt have been, great for the tour and the fans. What say you?

fastbackss
06-16-2016, 08:41 AM
I wasn't there either, but I will say I arched an eyebrow when I saw the top 5 posted after the race. It was nice to see some different names up there.

cornellsgt12
06-16-2016, 11:53 AM
Listened to it on Victory Lane Radio. Sounded like a great finish. Also sounded like Lia drove over his head on a few occasions. Great to see Emerling invade the tour and get a good finish.

scott
06-16-2016, 03:53 PM
I read about on both Chrome horn & Nascar Home tracks as it got posted. Must have been a great last 2 laps to view.

Goldy
06-16-2016, 07:52 PM
Four Chrome Horn "veterans" here and none of us went... that's a shame, and I'll point the finger at myself here - gotta fix that!!

scott
06-16-2016, 08:48 PM
Sorry, I live in Fla. now, so not easy to go. What they call a mod down here is a joke!

fastbackss
06-16-2016, 10:55 PM
Sorry, I live in Fla. now, so not easy to go. What they call a mod down here is a joke!
I live in Michigan, and what they call a mod here is a joke. But, I race one anyway :-D

BigMac
06-17-2016, 06:46 PM
I skipped it too. Late night mid week shows are tough right now with work. I already took time off for Seekonk in 2 weeks. I'm on vacation during the tour's next visit to Thompson in August so I will be there. We have a run of Saturday WMT shows coming up which will be nice.

I had a curious thought today. Could the WMT pull off a Thur/Fri back to back show at Thompson-Stafford? Maybe a 75 or 100 lap affair at each track. It's risky for teams chasing points but it would cut down on travel and give them an extra off weekend.

wmass01013
06-18-2016, 11:48 AM
Good race, best of season so far,too bad the 44 had to do the slide job up to the wall to pass, 20 drove a smart impressive race, 16, 2,6 couldn't get back to front after late pit
44$ too much crowd was average
as fans would love to see a doubleheader of Thompson/Stafford/Waterford combo anytime but don't think NASCAR or teams would ever go for it!
would rather a night show in june/july/aug to day sun at Thompson can bake u!