PDA

View Full Version : North South Shootout

NC Mudcat
09-22-2016, 04:15 PM
Any word on the Shootout this year? Seems to have fallen on tough times in last several years, was hoping something big would happen this year to get the crowd back, but can't find anything. Anybody got any news?

RGeeProductions
09-22-2016, 08:21 PM
I haven't been sent anything as of yet.
I too, would have figured something would be out by now.
Their website still says 2015....

Racer1_NC
09-24-2016, 02:08 AM
Their Twitter account finally started putting out something other than ads for unrelated things this week. First weekend in November....tour mods along with Sk's and PASS late models at Concord.

Charles used to promote the race all year long so everyone knew what was happening. The current team takes a different approach. I'll leave it at that.

fastbackss
09-24-2016, 02:54 PM
Guess you just needed to ask!

Here is the schedule:
http://speed51.com/schedule-is-set-for-14th-north-south-shootout-at-concord/

NC Mudcat
09-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Guess you just needed to ask!

I guess I should have brought it up earlier. Sorry. This race was once the go-to race for mods down here. This year, World of Outlaws moved their big dirt show to the weekend before, ending the 10 years of running 2 large shows on the same weekend within 30 minutes of each other. No longer do we have to decide which to go to. With that said, I see no reason at this point to plan on going to the NSS. I hate to feel that way, but if the promoters don't care much about it, then I certainly won't.