PDA

View Full Version : Final Results Discussion

fastbackss
10-19-2016, 10:03 PM
First off, always love the contest.

Secondly, if we do have it next year I think we should have a "running comments thread" so we can discuss it each race.

Thirdly - I think the upset has to be that nowork18 did not get picks selected for the last race...being only 5 points out of the lead! What a bummer.

It looks like Moa57 held on. If my calculations are correct MOD11RACER made up half the gap that existed, but not enough.

Besides that, all but 2 chose Coby to win the pole. Props to LiquidBread for getting Solomito correct.

Thanks Richie!

Moa57
10-21-2016, 02:10 PM
First off, always love the contest.

Secondly, if we do have it next year I think we should have a "running comments thread" so we can discuss it each race.

Thirdly - I think the upset has to be that nowork18 did not get picks selected for the last race...being only 5 points out of the lead! What a bummer.

It looks like Moa57 held on. If my calculations are correct MOD11RACER made up half the gap that existed, but not enough.

Besides that, all but 2 chose Coby to win the pole. Props to LiquidBread for getting Solomito correct.

Thanks Richie!

Agree on all three fastbackss. I was equally as surprised that nowork18 didn't have any picks, would have liked to have seen what would have happened if he had, I had to look through the list 3 times on Sunday night in disbelief when I couldn't find his post.

RGeeProductions
10-21-2016, 11:04 PM
nowork18 was pist!!! LOL
Saw him right after time trials finished. He usually posts early and changes after practice.
He was camping and it was my daughter's bday (Stina) and he didn't realize till someone asked him if he knew who had pole that he forgot to post.
Doing points now.....

LiquidBread
10-24-2016, 09:42 AM
Ha! Picking the final pole is about all I did right this year. Thanks once again Richie.

MOD11RACER
10-24-2016, 06:25 PM
WOW second place and not one weekly win. (SO SAD) I feel like Jerry Cook running against Richie Evans for the NASCAR National Modified Championship back in the day. Jerry never raced to win just finish and pile up the points. That's how he was giving the nickname the Stroker. LOL

Thanks Richie for running the pool. My family loves it and it gets pretty heated all year long in my house.

mod4r6fan
10-26-2016, 05:21 PM
Richie thanks for all you do

Rich Mergl
10-27-2016, 05:29 AM
Richie thanks from me as well. Look forward to this every year. What would we do without you.

Moa57
03-08-2017, 07:56 AM
With next week quickly approaching, just wondering if there will be a Top 5 contest this season?

RGeeProductions
03-11-2017, 04:15 PM
With next week quickly approaching, just wondering if there will be a Top 5 contest this season?

Yeah, I guess so...... :)