PDA

View Full Version : Who fills the #4 seat

cornellsgt12
11-15-2016, 04:52 PM
With Blewett confirming he's not returning to the #4 Mystic Missile next year, does Bob stay in the game with the NWMT ? If he does, who fills the seat ?

BigMac
11-15-2016, 06:00 PM
The 8, 9 and 44 have all closed up shop in last 24hrs. Talk about the winds of change. I'm sure some will blame NASCAR but the fact remains all these teams shut down instead of jumping to the many other tours out there.

cornellsgt12
11-15-2016, 07:07 PM
Blame it on Trump ;);)

fastbackss
11-15-2016, 09:28 PM
Seems mighty peculiar to me that all happened to announce in a single 24hour period...

*adjusts tin foil hat*

rim runner
11-28-2016, 12:17 AM
The 8, 9 and 44 have all closed up shop in last 24hrs. Talk about the winds of change. I'm sure some will blame NASCAR but the fact remains all these teams shut down instead of jumping to the many other tours out there.

The many other tours that pay even lower purses. The options for asphalt modified teams are bad and worst.

NASCAR does get some blame because of what they once had, and just fumbled it away.

Lugnuts
12-13-2016, 01:48 PM
Rim Runner,

Cant agree more. What once was a really good thing is now just something being held together on on a whim and a prayer. The merger I'm sure is not going to yield good things. Nascar may think so but I have to disagree. Hey the cup series isn't even what it once was or should be. Yes it is kind of peculiar that 3 teams in 24 hours. Add to that Chase Dowling is returning to the ranks at Satfford. I'm sure there will more to follow. As far as Garbarino goes, wouldn't be surprised if he too packs it in. Not 100 percent sure about Donny Lia but I think he is done and not looking for anything else at the moment. I think i heard he wants to spend his time with his family.

cornellsgt12
12-13-2016, 07:54 PM
It's amazing that when the car counts were decent, even good, NASCAR did not support the tour with the additional financial resources that it is instituting now. I think it might be a little too late to save the division as a " national" touring series.