PDA

View Full Version : Bronson Speedway Fla

scott
02-17-2017, 10:39 AM
There was chatter about a race for the mods tomorrow (feb 18th), have not heard or seen anything about it lately. Their website doesn't have anything either. Is a mod race still going to happen? I was planning on going since it's the closest track around me 2 hrs, other than New Smyrna 4 hrs. But don't want to get up there & be a waste of fuel & time.

RGeeProductions
02-18-2017, 05:11 PM
Sorry, I would have answered you but I don't come in daily anymore.
All Bronson news has been posted on the frontpage here.
They have been promoting this all winter pretty much... and we are covering it too...

scott
02-19-2017, 11:01 AM
went last night, weather cleared up. Great track very few competitors though. Northern Mods put on a good show with just 10 cars. Actually 8 two bowed out early. Super racing between Preece & Hirshmann (?spelling) until lap 44/45 where they collided just out of turn 4 straightaway. Track relies mostly on Twitter, phones,& speed51, not bad size in stands, 12 bucks to get in - I have not payed that price in over 30 yrs.! Really don't think this track will be around, I hate to say that but it's in the middle of nowhere. Going up from Clearwater 3 1/2 hrs sat. afternoon traffic, home 1 hr 55 min 2 a.m.