PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Top 5 Contest

RGeeProductions
10-22-2017, 05:30 PM
Another year done.... Where the hell did it go???
Thank you all for playing again this year. I appreciate the following.
I went to Thompson but already missing racing.
Turkey Derby Weekend my last hahrah for the year...

Richie

mod4r6fan
10-22-2017, 07:23 PM
Thank you Richie for your dedication.

LiquidBread
10-23-2017, 03:57 PM
As always, thanks Richie.

Let's see .... 5 Low points, 0 High points, and I didn't score higher than anyone that didn't have multiple NAs. Yep, another great showing on my part. Next year I'm pulling names out of a hat each week.

RGeeProductions
10-23-2017, 06:31 PM
As always, thanks Richie.

Let's see .... 5 Low points, 0 High points, and I didn't score higher than anyone that didn't have multiple NAs. Yep, another great showing on my part. Next year I'm pulling names out of a hat each week.

Ted, I feel for ya... I forgot 1 totally, and more than 1/2 the season never changed picks.... life sucks, LOL

scott
10-24-2017, 11:28 AM
Thanks for continuing on, I look forward to this each year. Living in Fla so don't really know who is who until 4-6 races in. Went up to Ct this year and got to watch the Aug Stafford race and Preece put on a clinic. Went to the Feb race at Bronson Fla., saw 1st mod race in 6 years. Hope next year is better for attending racing. This was my 1st top 10 in all the years doing the top 5/pick 6 (10th place) yea!

RGeeProductions
10-24-2017, 10:55 PM
Thanks for continuing on, I look forward to this each year. Living in Fla so don't really know who is who until 4-6 races in. Went up to Ct this year and got to watch the Aug Stafford race and Preece put on a clinic. Went to the Feb race at Bronson Fla., saw 1st mod race in 6 years. Hope next year is better for attending racing. This was my 1st top 10 in all the years doing the top 5/pick 6 (10th place) yea!

Sucks not having weekly northeast type modifieds in Florida.
Closest would probably Carolina's... LOL
Glad you got to come up to Stafford. Next trip you must do the World Series at Thompson. Definitely get your monies worth. AND THE SUPER MODIFIEDS ROCK THERE!!!!