PDA

View Full Version : Billy B you never cease to amaze me!!

Big Jims Videos
04-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Congrats on getting your show in, in what looks like the worst weather a show has ever been run in.

We have to apologize for not being able to cover the races on video. The weather would have made it impossible for us to shoot video of the event even with all of the protective gear.

You truly are a trooper and we have to give a call to every one of your competitors and fans that braved the weather and raced in your show yesterday!!

We look forward to covering the rest of the season with you guys.

Again, Billy, you are one helluva promotor and congrats on getting it in!
*Jim*

Richie
04-03-2005, 06:08 PM
:applause: When you call a race Thunda' and Lightnin', ya got to have a little rain. :cool:

Geno
04-03-2005, 10:28 PM
We missed ya, Jim! Hopefully the next show will display no, or just little (or a lot less!) moisture. Billy did pull this one off & there were actually fans too!

Also have to say thanks to the track photographer, Joe Cutri. Somehow, Joe managed to take a bunch of great shots out in the rain & from behind glass! All the shots look like he was outside.

woot lawrence
04-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Hey Jim, a little water stopped you from coming? Joe was there with his camera. I hope a____lot of pics were taken to show the day we endured.

spier racing 93
04-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Yep WOOT, I am working on getting pictures up as I type. The rest will be up tomorrow. :wave:

GaryL314
04-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Jim, don't feel bad, I wasn't able to get there either. :*-( Of course I am only a fan, not a competitor, but I would have liked to be there.

Only problem is, when the ducks are congregating on our highway and not the nearby pond, you know there is a problem :rolleyes: We were just a bit flooded out here in 'the sticks' :help:

But, I have to tip my hat to NEETS, for sticking to their word. They said they were going to race no matter what and they did.

Sorry, I couldn't be there as a fan, and I hope for better weather in May.
Gary

SmallCar18
04-04-2005, 06:52 PM
LOL. I didn't have any trouble getting there but thought my car was going to get washed away driving through flooded roads to get home.

Big Jims Videos
04-04-2005, 07:01 PM
We will have our crew out there for Memorial Day.

Man, have you watched the news though? Some communities along the upper Delaware River lost EVERYTHING--all the way from Port Jervis down to Trenton.

I am glad everyone got back safe from the track and hopefully the floodwaters spared everyone involved with the NEETS organization!
*JIM*

NEETS-1
04-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Lets hope....Memorial Day will be a nice sunny day w/ tons of cars and tons of fans.
I have some (neet) things planned for some of the up-coming events that need nice weather.
The way it's been going with the weather at every one of our events, the weathermen will start calling it a NEETS day when rain is forecast.