PDA

View Full Version : Another NEETS Underwater Adventure........

richardpetey
04-04-2005, 12:02 AM
What a day! I don't know what was worse, the ride there or the race itself............ :disgusted
Always great to see the "family" even in their state of moisture, hehe.............. :*-(
Happy to see Pappy "wet shoes" Herman again with the NEETS Fire Co. special, which garnered the "best appearing of the day................ :applause:
Just when you thought it was safe to take your finger out of the enduro dike, here comes the next tidal wave......................... :mad:
Both races looked like the tsunami taxi 100's, with potholes rivalled only by some found on the Cross Bronx expressway.......................... :eek:
I spoke to a driver in the pits with his arm in a sling. Turns out, he was none other than the small car enduro winner #2, Robin "LEFTY" Vollmoeller. I hate to see what he can do with two hands, hehe................ :applause:
The #41 car of Joe "gentleman" Jentile looked like he was the only watercraft out on the track. He easily lapped the next two competitors; #10, Tom Slee and #15, Glenn Osborne.................................. ;)
I tried to drive the "Titanic Ford" but I couldn't locate the bilge pumps in time and I think she'll finally be "sleeping with the fish"................. :help:
Hats off to all the fans, drivers and crew who made a showing at the "POOLS and PUDDLES" 100.............................. :p
A big thanks to the Easter Bunny for braving the "pocono pond" and showing me that nice fluffy tail............... :lol:
UNCLE PETEY.......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Road Warrior
04-04-2005, 07:40 PM
The wife and I were there as spectators last weekend ...We drove over 230 miles from Warren to see the races...They were AWESOME rain or shine. Hopefully later on this year, I will enter a car and race against you guys, not to win, but with the intentions of having a good time...We have enduro races in Busti, New York, but not as good as the NEETS series...Hope to be there.... :cool:

Geno
04-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Welcome aboard, Don :applause: . Glad to see you guys had a good time...230 miles? !!!!!!!! :wave:
You should get the 'rough ride of the day' :lol:

froggy4617
04-05-2005, 10:55 AM
Glad I could make your day petey. Bet you all didn't think the bunny liked water!!!! :D