PDA

View Full Version : BV Sprinklers rough ride of the day

rcp_ny
04-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Any official winner?

My driver's door would like to nominate me for it, but I have no idea what my wreck looked like from the outside. :D

I only spectated for the first 3/4 of the 4-cyl race, but based on that I'd have to suggest (sorry, I know very few names) the maroon-colored Neon... he/she took at least 4 solid shots during that wreck on the front stretch!

(As an aside, could someone let me know when cloning technology is ready for public use? I'd really like to be driving AND watching the races at the same time! Thanks.)

- RCP

Geno
04-05-2005, 03:45 PM
I would have to go with the 28X small car of Christian Conklin. Poor guy led 3/4 of the race & then BAM into the turn 1 wall....

NEETS-1
04-05-2005, 05:59 PM
The #49 Big car was the winner by decision ( because there were a few good ones) and suggested by Bobby Pease (sponsor of RR award).

Bobby Pease
04-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Actually, I would like to give it to the PASSENGER of the # 49 big car!! For all who saw the HIT under the flagger..."WOW"......direct hit into the passenger door! HEY, that door bar helped out BIG time!! Seatbelt, and window nets are doing their jobs!! So, if someone knows the people, driver or passenger of the 49 big car... Tell them Billy has a RoughRide award for them!

see yaz soon!!!!!!!!!!
PEASEMAN!

Haegele Racing
04-06-2005, 04:02 PM
I think the thongs hanging from the windows helped cusHion the blow to the door.

winky417
04-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Not a rough ride, but a fun ride!!! My blast through the "pond" in the infield after my radiator hose blew!!! It was awesome!!! And from what I hear, the fans liked it too :) :cool: At least that boat I was driving was good for something (lol) See ya all soon. Winky417-Maddawg

richardpetey
04-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Was the #49 car the one with the skimpy silk window dressing?............ :confused:
Talk about moist panties, hehe..................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: