PDA

View Full Version : Pole Day

Geno
04-08-2005, 08:02 AM
First, I want to clarify the press release for pole day. I made a mistake, and said admission for the grandstands is free. :*-( I was incorrect & it is $7 for ages 7 and up. Ages 6 and younger are free. Please spread the word...It will be changed on the Mountain Speedway site.

Next, the first big wheel race will be held on pole day, following the extended warm up sessions. Bring the kids & their big wheels! :applause: Also forgot to mention that sign ups for the big wheels will be at the photo shack. Just sign the childs name & age on the sheet.

Last...don't forget about the two best appearing car awards from Valley Service :drool: . They were meant for the two practice days, but since they were nixed, we'll give them out on pole day.

See you all Sunday!

Geno
04-09-2005, 07:44 AM
Another change of plans for the big wheel races on pole day. Since the photo booth won't be completed yet, I'll announce before the drivers meeting (yes, they will now be held during the drivers meeting, just on pole day) for the kids to meet at the photo booth. We'll just get everyone signed up then.

Also, don't forget about the Miss Mountain Speedway contest!